Unique McDonald's Restaurants
McDonald's has made itself a global brand, serving 68 million customers each day in 119 countries. Everyone has dined at a McDonald's restaurant around the world, but have you ever visited these unique McDonald's restaurants? 1) Located in Taupo, New...
1) Located in Taupo, New Zealand, McDonald was able to obtained a decommissioned DC3 aircraft and convert it into a restaurant.
2) Barstow being the railway hub, McDonald's picked the right location to open its railway-designed restaurant in Barstow Station, Barstow, California.
3) This McDonald's restaurant located in Melbourne, Australia used to be the United Kingdom Hotel back in 1937. To maintain the original building's structure, the architect took special care when transforming the hotel into a restaurant.
4) Located in Yangshuo, Guangxi province, China, this McDonald's restaurant is dubbed as the "most picturesque McDonald's in the world." This might be the only McDonald's restaurant offering a great view while dining. Although some might say that the restaurant ruined the view of Southern China, what do you think?
5) Designed to look like a Happy Meal Box, this McDonald's restaurant truly will attract children. For all those parents out there driving around Dallas, Texas, your children will definitely make you stop at this McDonald!