The apartment is on the eighth floor of a building of nine, is located in the historical center of the city of Cordoba, one block from the cathedral, the...
House by the Lake
House by the Lake
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 baths
About our home
Our beautiful house is situated in a peaceful neighbourhood in the city ofVilla Carlos Paz. There is one double bedroom en-suite and two single bedrooms with two beds each plus a relaxing sitting room, and a diningroom playroom/TV room and a clean and practical kitchen The house sits overlooking the lake and has front and rear gardens with a swimmingpool and barbacue area. We love it, specially the wooden varanda from where you can enjoy lovely meals, a really peaceful ambient. The driveway can accommodate up two cars and the house is near from cafes, retaurants and pubs. There is also a small supermarket two blocks distance and a great convenience store less than 4 mins drive.
From this spot you can either go to the bustling city of Cordoba (30 minutes highway) or enjoy the surrounding hills, rivers and lakes.
Cordoba city 30 minutes away .
Córdoba is the second-largest city in Argentina and very famous for its many churches and historical monuments preserved from Spanish colonial rule, especially buildings of the Roman Catholic Church. The most recognizable is perhaps the Jesuit Block.
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple. Both divorced and with teenager children
- George loves gardening and the countryside and I am a teacher and have a startup in English courses
- We both love decorating, enjoying beauty in every way
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Full of reataurants along the lake
- Cool bars
- Bars and pubs some with live music
- Cozy cafés
- Villa carlos Paz is full of cafes
- Retail therapy
- there are plenty of shops in the centre of the city, ten minutes away from the house.
- Bit of culture
- Year round shows
- Walks in the park
- Lovely coastal walk along the lake, outdoor recreation.
- Spot of exercise
- Gyms in the area
- Day tripping
- Trekking, sailing, canoeing, surfing, skiing, jet skiing
You may also like
Our home (130 m2) was built in 2015, with contemporary lines, 3 bedrooms, and 2 ½ bathrooms, kitchen with granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances...
Beautiful log cabin with unique design in a picturesque village overlooking the ski slopes.