Built in 2006 on a hill side to capture the freshness of tropical living we provide four bedrooms with three bathrooms. Open living and dining flow onto an...
4 Bed /2 lounge
4 Bed /2 lounge
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 baths
About our home
Our Home was custom built in 2001. All the rooms are oversized and designed to embrace the 180 degree Hinterland view. We are almost completely self sufficient. The 4 acre Native Garden has drawn the wildlife out of the 150 acre reserve we adjoin. Peace & tranquility in luxury within 15 min access to a major city.
- Cable TV
More about us
- We are a couple in our 50s (Natropath / Stockbroker)
- We live nearly off the grid in Luxury
- We have done 5 major Home Exchanges and love it!
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Hundreds of Restaurants on the Gold Coast only 15 mins away
- Cool bars
- Closest would be Swell @ Burleigh Heads Beach
- Cozy cafés
- We prefer to brew our own coffee & enjoy it watching the birds and the view
- Retail therapy
- 6 Major Shopping Malls. (Robina is the closest)
- Bit of culture
- Brisbane's Cultural Centre 1 hr drive
- Walks in the park
- 4 National Parks within 1 hr drive
- Spot of exercise
- 60 km of Pristine Beaches 15 mins away
- Day tripping
- Byron Bay, Mt Warning, Mt Cougal,Gold Coast Beaches, Springbrook, Lamington National Park, South Stradbroke Island, SeaWorld, Mt Tamborine, Movieworld, Dreamworld, BRISBANE.
You may also like
Our vacation home is located at Sunshine Beach Noosa's prime holiday destination . We are located adjacent to the beach via tree covered pathway that leads...
Brand new stunning home with beautiful tree surrounds overlooking lake and only 3kms to Peregian Beach and only 10 min to Noosa Main Beach. Enjoy relaxing...