Tallebudgera Valley, Queensland | 4 Bed
4 Bed /2 lounge
Sleeps 7 | Bedrooms 4 | Bathrooms 3
Member Since: November 2009
Send a message
Want to swap with properties like this?
Start your journey by listing your home for free.
With endless possibilities, where will you go?
If you have dates in mind you can add them here to help speed up the process. You can change these dates later if your circumstances change
4 Bed /2 lounge
10 mins into the Rain Forest from the Gold Coast
Panoramic view, 4 acre garden & abundant wildlife
- Cable TV
About our home
Our Home was custom built in 2001. All the rooms are oversized and designed to embrace the 180 degree Hinterland view. We are almost completely self sufficient. The 4 acre Native Garden has drawn the wildlife out of the 150 acre reserve we adjoin. Peace & tranquility in luxury within 15 min access to a major city.
- Buzzy restaurants
- Hundreds of Restaurants on the Gold Coast only 15 mins away
- Cool bars
- Closest would be Swell @ Burleigh Heads Beach
- Cozy cafés
- We prefer to brew our own coffee & enjoy it watching the birds and the view
- Retail therapy
- 6 Major Shopping Malls. (Robina is the closest)
- Bit of culture
- Brisbane's Cultural Centre 1 hr drive
- Walks in the park
- 4 National Parks within 1 hr drive
- Spot of exercise
- 60 km of Pristine Beaches 15 mins away
- Day tripping
- Byron Bay, Mt Warning, Mt Cougal,Gold Coast Beaches, Springbrook, Lamington National Park, South Stradbroke Island, SeaWorld, Mt Tamborine, Movieworld, Dreamworld, BRISBANE.
3 things about us
- We are a couple in our 50s (Natropath / Stockbroker)
- We live nearly off the grid in Luxury
- We have done 5 major Home Exchanges and love it!
Our dream swap destinations
Our ideal times
- Any time