Our stunning architect-designed home is 5 minutes walk into the heart of Noosa, the cafes,beaches, bars and restraunts. The house is situated on the river...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Brick house in elevated position in attractive area. 12 mins walk to beaches at Alexandra Headland and Maroochydore. (Beaches patrolled by lifesavers) Plenty of Cafes, Restaurants and Shops.
Several house swaps completed.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- retired Couple
- Worked in Defence Science in UK and Australia
- Love Family, Friends, Sing Australia, Rotary, Rostrum, Fly fishing, GB Victoria stamps!
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Sang's Thai Restaurant, Alexandra Headlandd. Try their Roast Duck Curry!
- Cool bars
- Sur Lifesaving Clubs at maroochydore, Alexandra Headland and Mooloolaba
- Cozy cafés
- The Pastry Chef Bakery Cafe, Alexandra Headland, The Boatshed, Cotton Tree.
- Retail therapy
- Maroochydore Plaza
- Bit of culture
- Oriana Choir
- Walks in the park
- Cotton Tree riverside, Point Cartwright,
- Spot of exercise
- Cotton Tree Swimming Centre
- Day tripping
- Mapleton, Montville and Maleny on the Blackall Range
You may also like
The house was built around 12 years ago, there are no add-ons. It has gardens surrounding the house and a large pool. There is ducted zoned climate...
My apartment overlooks the Brisbane river with stunning views. It is one block from the Brisbane CBD Mall with easy access to all public transport. It has...