Apartment on 2nd floor - next to beach at Hervey Bay overlooking Fraser Island largest sand Island in the world. Whale stopover with calves on the journey...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Brick house in elevated position in attractive area. 12 mins walk to beaches at Alexandra Headland and Maroochydore. (Beaches patrolled by lifesavers) Plenty of Cafes, Restaurants and Shops.
Several house swaps completed.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- retired Couple
- Worked in Defence Science in UK and Australia
- Love Family, Friends, Sing Australia, Rotary, Rostrum, Fly fishing, GB Victoria stamps!
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Sang's Thai Restaurant, Alexandra Headlandd. Try their Roast Duck Curry!
- Cool bars
- Sur Lifesaving Clubs at maroochydore, Alexandra Headland and Mooloolaba
- Cozy cafés
- The Pastry Chef Bakery Cafe, Alexandra Headland, The Boatshed, Cotton Tree.
- Retail therapy
- Maroochydore Plaza
- Bit of culture
- Oriana Choir
- Walks in the park
- Cotton Tree riverside, Point Cartwright,
- Spot of exercise
- Cotton Tree Swimming Centre
- Day tripping
- Mapleton, Montville and Maleny on the Blackall Range
You may also like
Our home is just 8 years old and nestled in the rainforest overlooking the coral sea on the Great Barrier Reef We are located in a quiet area just 5 mins to...
Located in Labrador on the Northern Gold Coast, this apartment has a huge terrace overlooking the white sands and blue hues of the spectacular Broadwater. ...