Our second home, a duplex in Sydney's Queenscliff (a neighbouring suburb to vibrant Manly) was built in the 80's and stylishly renovated in 2013. The...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 baths
About our home
Our unit is a 2 Br penthouse on the 8th floor of a modern apartment building. It has amazing ocean and mountain views. Wollongong is a vibrant city with great restaurants cafes, cycle ways and beaches.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- Disabled access
- No pets
More about us
- Seeking Holiday adventures
- Honest clean and tidy
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- The Lagoon Harbour Front are great restaurants and the Corrimal Street restaurants and Cafes are just great
- Cool bars
- Visit jazz at the Builders club on a Sunday afternon
- Cozy cafés
- too many to mention with harbour and ocean views
- Retail therapy
- Lots of shoppoing and Syndey CBD is just a short 1.5 hours train ride awary
- Walks in the park
- Lots of National parks and Treetop walks near by with 35 Ks of cycle ways we will leave our two bikes
- Spot of exercise
- Cycle ways walkways and my favourite Continental olympic pool right on North Beach
- Day tripping
- Ocean Drive Kiama Shellharbour and National parks at our door steps
You may also like
An elegant, spacious 3 bedroom penthouse with stunning views of the harbour, city and park. The building has a concierge service, spa, gym and pool. It is...
Charming little 1919 semi in an amazing location. Step out the front gate and you are on the Manly-Spit walkway that takes you in one direction to Manly with...