“Just finished an amazing 5 night stay at Phil's apartment in West End. A lovely place. Very modern and comfortable and perfectly located close to lots of great cafes and shops in West End and Southbank. Phil was a great host who went out of his way to accommodate me. Very happy. Highly recommend.”
Inner city, luxurious resort living - live it up!!
Inner city, luxurious resort living - live it up!!
This weekMember since
This is a super-member. They're experienced home swappers or the fastest responders.
This member has verified their identity using one of our approved methods
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 baths
About our home
POINTS STAYS PREFERRED.
The perfect location to enjoy Brisbane and Queensland.
Walking distance to the ferry stop, trains and buses for a short ride to the city centre. Alternatively, stroll across the park to the river front and easily walk to the city center along the beautiful riverside walkway. The views of the city as you walk the Brisbane River are fantastic!! Just across the river you will visit the Performing Arts Cultural Centre, State Library, Gallery of Modern Art, Museum, South Bank Parklands, hundreds of cafes and boutique shopping.
Our gorgeous townhouse has 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, study and a 2 car garage. It boasts an open floor plan that embraces seamless indoor/outdoor living, taking full advantage of the local views across the pool area to the park beyond, and the beautiful Queensland climate.
You can enjoy the beautiful (and sparkling clean) swimming pool, with a 20 metre lap pool, and a separate pool perfect for the kids. The BBQ pavilion and tropical gardens are the perfect place for an Aussie BBQ.
There is a gymnasium, sauna and a little Library for your use as well.
We have direct access to the Toowong Memorial Park (almost 20 acres of green space) which incorporates extensive parklands, trees and a kids playground. All this is just 3.5 klms from Brisbane CBD!
Key Features include:
• Master bedroom features queen bed, custom-fitted wardrobes, a spacious fully tiled ensuite with granite vanity, and a north-east facing private balcony.
• Bedroom 2 features a single bed, walk-in robe and ceiling fan.
• Bedroom 3 features a double bed, built-in robes, private balcony and ceiling fan
• An additional queen sized sofa bed in the study area downstairs, extends the sleeping capacity to 7
• A queen sized eurobed can also be put up to extend the sleeping capacity further.
• Plantation shutters throughout allowing the breeze and privacy.
• The ground floor entry is through a private gated north-east facing courtyard, beautifully landscaped with tiles, river stones and timber panelling; covered for year-round sheltered and private outdoor living or entertaining.
• The spacious air-conditioned living and dining rooms feature ceramic tiles, and flow from the front courtyard through to the kitchen and rear tiled balcony.
• The kitchen has beautiful Kashmir Gold granite benchtops, all modern stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar, fridge, oven, cooktop, microwave and dishwasher.
• There is a separate laundry with washing machine and dryer.
• Air-conditioning in the living areas and master bedroom
• The front courtyard with table and chairs is perfect for those lazy breakfasts and cups of tea before venturing out
• Intercom system for ease of guest entry and added privacy.
• Free wifi.
Luxury, Resort Living at it's finest!!
- Vacation Home
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
- Disabled access
- No pets
“Spotless, luxury apartment and lovely welcoming from host. Good rest after a walk from downtown. Everything was perfect!”
More about us
- We're a single dad, and 2 amazing young adult children, respectful, adventurous and generous...
- We're widely travelled and rarely turn down a chance for adventure...
- We love cultural differences, city, country, quirky, traditional, beaches, mountains, meeting people, and living life....
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- too many to count around Toowong Shopping Village and throughout Auchenflower and on Park Road.
- Cool bars
- too many to count around Toowong and on Park Road
- Cozy cafés
- try the Corner Store Cafe, Cafe Auchenflower and Bunker Coffee
- Retail therapy
- plenty of options at the Toowong Shopping Village or in the City
- Bit of culture
- Southbank cultural precinct is a 3-4km walk away, or a quick Uber ride
- Walks in the park
- we're right on Toowoong Park, and the river walk is a short stroll away
- Spot of exercise
- so many running places to explore, along the river is superb
- Day tripping
- Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, theme parks, hinterland, no end of choice
You may also like
A stunningly transformed New Farm residence, large in proportions and well thought out floor plan. :: Gourmet kitchen, 3 large bedrooms, main parents retreat...
Our apartment is overlooking the beach and river on the Gold Coast. We live in an apartment complex which has a tennis court, indoor pool, outdoor pool, gym,...
There is something magical about winter in Brisbane. The sun shines, cultural events blossom, sporting matches roar to life and restaurants serve up rustic...