Our stunning home was renovated in 2015 with a view most people say is breathtaking overlooking 7 beaches in Palm Beach which is Sydney s most luxury beach....
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Comfortable upstairs flat, small block of four, in Ballina, Northern Rivers region of NSW .Walking distance to shops,river,beach, pool and water slide. Half an hour drive to Byron Bay and close to many national parks. Ballina/Byron Gateway airport has six daily flights to Sydney. Neighbourhood is quiet, flat and easy walking, we have shopping centres, a cinema, coffee shops, nice pubs on the river.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple with a 4 year old girl.
- John is a plumber Sally works in disability.
- We like the relaxed lifestyle in a small coastal town.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Ramada Hotel.
- Cool bars
- Shaws Bay Hotel
- Cozy cafés
- Retail therapy
- Ballina Fair,Ballina Central.
- Bit of culture
- Ballina Players, Art Gallery,Naval Museum.
- Walks in the park
- Beach promenade,Breakwater.
- Spot of exercise
- Bicycle riding.Walking,Swimming and Golf.
- Day tripping
- Byron Bay,Lennox Head,Gold Coast.
You may also like
Our home is about 10years old ,close proximity to the huntervalley gardens vineyards and lovely restaurants. 10min to concert venues . Golf course 5min...
This is a luxury home located on Forty Baskets Beach on Sydney Harbour, near Manly.