About our home
Our beautiful 1930's Queenslander was fully renovated and extended in 2011. We have maintained all the period features of the original home while adding a great contemporary open plan space with high ceilings and a huge deck.
Our home is spacious with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 living areas, plenty of kids toys, a trampoline and an X-Box.
We are centrally located in Bardon, close to the cafes of Rosalie and great shopping and restaurants in Paddington. We're only a 5-10 minute drive to Southbank for the art galleries or to play at the waterpark with the kids. It's also less than an hour to the Gold Coast theme parks if that takes your fancy.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- No pets
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- Libertine, Peasant, Montrachet
- Cool bars
- The Lark
- Cozy cafés
- Salt at Rosalie, Hamptons at Paddington
- Retail therapy
- Latrobe Tce, Paddington and James St, New Farm
- Bit of culture
- South Bank for Queensland Art Gallery and GoMA
- Walks in the park
- Walk along the river at New Farm
- Spot of exercise
- Take the kids to South Bank waterpark or for a bushwalk at Mt Cootha
- Day tripping
- Only an hour to the Gold Coast theme parks or go north to Coolum or Mooloolabah for a day on the beach
4 6 2
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Member since:
This member has a rapid response rate to trip requests from other members
3 things about us
- We are a couple with two kids - a son (7) and a daughter (4).
- Steve is an Exploration Geologist, often working in weird and wonderful locations. Kirrily is a Property Stylist.
- We love traveling to new places, great food and wine, and fun in the sun and snow.
- Our dream destinations
- Our ideal times
- 12 April - 27 April
- 28 June - 13 July
- 20 December - 26 January