Stunning home on 1 acre adjoining farmland, located 1 km from the centre of Denmark. Views over Wilson Inlet and to The Porongurup Range. Short drive to...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- Ryan is an Senior Underground Mine Surveyor. I'm a retired Sports Physiotherapist and now stay at home mum to our beautiful daughter Sienna Madeleine.
- We have a 18 month old and a Shar Pei.
- We are moving to North West Queensland (cattle country) very soon with Ryans work. We are blessed to be able to live and enjoy various places all over Australia. Our family and close friends live in Perth so we usually stay at our Townhouse when returning for Weddings, Birthdays ect.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Rockpool, Nobu, Bistro Guillame @ Crowne Casino and The Print Hall in Perth City
- Cool bars
- The Print Hall, The Merrywell, Modo Mio
- Cozy cafés
- The Imp (Victoria Park)
- Retail therapy
- King St Perth
- Walks in the park
- The Swan River
- Spot of exercise
- Cycle or walk around the Swan River
- Day tripping
- Take a river boat cruise up the Swan river or over to Rottnest Island.
You may also like
Older heritage suburb; minutes walk to cafes, restaurants and beautiful park; public transport to city centre 5 minutes away. Private deck at back...
Beautifully renovated with our original art collection and decorator design, our house sleeps 7+ with 4 bedrooms inside the main house and a separate granny...