Our beautiful, spacious, well-kept home is peaceful with relaxing outdoor areas complete with a good size swimming pool and gas BBQ. Perfect for dining under...
Over a monthMember since
This is a super-member. They're experienced home swappers or the fastest responders.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- Ryan is an Senior Underground Mine Surveyor. I'm a retired Sports Physiotherapist and now stay at home mum to our beautiful daughter Sienna Madeleine.
- We have a 18 month old and a Shar Pei.
- We are moving to North West Queensland (cattle country) very soon with Ryans work. We are blessed to be able to live and enjoy various places all over Australia. Our family and close friends live in Perth so we usually stay at our Townhouse when returning for Weddings, Birthdays ect.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Rockpool, Nobu, Bistro Guillame @ Crowne Casino and The Print Hall in Perth City
- Cool bars
- The Print Hall, The Merrywell, Modo Mio
- Cozy cafés
- The Imp (Victoria Park)
- Retail therapy
- King St Perth
- Walks in the park
- The Swan River
- Spot of exercise
- Cycle or walk around the Swan River
- Day tripping
- Take a river boat cruise up the Swan river or over to Rottnest Island.
You may also like
Our two story home overlooks the river at the front and has a large tropical garden and swimming pool at the rear. Upstairs there are four bedrooms,...
Brand new modern apartment in a small exclusive block of only 14 apartments in development. Secured access in one of Perth's premium suburbs. The apartment...