Newly reonovated home on the canals in a very quiet street in Noosa Waters. Large private pool with BBQ and patio area. You can fish from our own jetty (rod...
villa beside beach
villa beside beach
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 baths
About our home
Architect designed mediterranean style
open plan living opening onto back terrace
Short pathway through scrub to beach from house.
Fantastic long wild surf beach in the heart of Sunshine Coast.
Close to all amenities. Fruiterer & deli few blocks away.
Great walks nearby around rocky headlands, and through National Parks.
Visit world famous Noosa Village, 40 minutes by car & the Gateway to World Heritage Fraser Island.
Visit Montville & Maleny villages in the Hinterland with artisans, restaurants and fabulous views.
Dive the Brisbane wreck and Old Woman Island, excellent reef.
Whale watching from Mooloolaba.
Farmers Market on Saturdays at Lake Kawana few blocks from House.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- Couple health professionals, hoping to spend some time around Los Pueblos Blancos, Southern Spain
- Love bushwalking, camping, travelling
- Enjoy the sights & historic atmosphere of Europe
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Nationally renowned restaurants in close proximity ( Mooloolaba)
- Cool bars
- Sip a cocktail overlooking Mooloolaba Beach at many alfresco bars
- Cozy cafés
- Noosa famous for cafes - try Sails for coffee or Lunch
- Retail therapy
- Shopping in Buderim,Noosa, Mooloolaba, Eumundi Markets
- Bit of culture
- Visit Michael Pugh Gallery - famous local potter; Galleries along Mooloolaba shopping, Eumundi markets & village for all arts & crafts, foodie hot spots
- Walks in the park
- Beach walks from Home, Mary Cairncross Park Maleny (rainforest), Coastal Walks from Caloundra to Noosa
- Spot of exercise
- Cycles available at home for Headland & local cycling
- Day tripping
- Day trips to Noosa, Fraser Island, Montville, maleny, Eumundi
You may also like
Our beautiful 1930's Queenslander was fully renovated and extended in 2011. We have maintained all the period features of the original home while adding a...
Ours is a 15 year old chamfer wood home in the northern suburbs of Brisbane. It features large amount of space with high ceilings, brand new kitchen, wooden...