“Justine and Kurt were the most wonderful hosts, so incredibly kind and welcoming. Kurt picked us up at the airport and gave us the full Bondi tour before we even got to the house. We have had such a fantastic time both chilling in their absolutely beautiful home (and perfect back yard), and wandering around Bondi which has incredible cafes, restaurants, shops, yoga studios, health food stores, and in fact anything and everything you could possibly want. And of course a great beach. Even the bus ride into town (recommended by Justine and Kurt) was magical! We could not recommend this family and their place more highly, and hope we get to come back again some day!”
EVERYBODY LOVES BONDI !
EVERYBODY LOVES BONDI !
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 baths
About our home
Enjoy a relaxed beach village lifestyle. Situated in North Bondi it's a short stroll from the famous Bondi Beach. The beach, bars, markets and nightlife is an 8 minute walk away. Popular cafes and restaurants, corner shops, chemist, bottle shop, dry cleaners are on and around every corner. Buses to Bondi Junction and the City are at the door.
Our beach cottage is spacious, cosy and surprisingly quiet and serene. With elegance and comfort in mind it is comprised of three bedrooms, king, double & king single bed configurations all with built ins. Open plan renovated fully equipped kitchen, dining and lounge. Full modern bathroom with Japanese tub and internal laundry. Decorated in an artistic manner, plenty of quirky art objects and antiquities. Comfortable, stylish, very beach chic!
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- Sun & sea loving family of 3 from Bondi beach Australia
- Mum & Dad are History & Art teachers, daughter 6 years old
- love of and much experience in travel
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Bondi Tony's Burger Joint, Doyle's Watson's Bay, Bills, The Bucket List, Catalinas, The Hardware.
- Cool bars
- Icebergs, Matt Moran's North Bondi Fish, Sean's Panarama
- Cozy cafés
- Shuk, Avila Crepes, Gertrude's on Alice, Harry's, Cafe de Paris
- Retail therapy
- Local Bondi boutiques, Bondi Junction, Sydney City
- Bit of culture
- Beach cool at its best
- Walks in the park
- Centennial Park & Botanic gardens
- Spot of exercise
- Bondi to Bronte coastal walk, Bondi Beach promonade
- Day tripping
- Watson's Bay, Double Bay, Sydney city, Botanic garden, Taronga Zoo
You may also like
Spacious, comfortable, with architect designed renovations, front and back gardens, on a quiet street, 4 minutes walking distance from world-famous Bondi...
We're looking at travelling to New York over the holiday season and would love to swap with someone there especially. Our apt is tucked away on one of...