About our home
Our beautiful home is set on 3 acres in the Gold Coast Hinterland. It has uninterrupted views of state forest and is the perfect home for those wishing to completely relax and unwind. This year we have extended our home to make it dual-living. The downstairs has its own kitchen, lounge area, bedroom, en suite and laundry and deck. The pool area has its own outdoor kitchen and we have recently added an outdoor wood fired pizza oven - perfect for enjoying a glass of vino whist cooking on those warm summer nights. We are located only 15 minutes from the beautiful Gold Coast beaches and 10 minutes from the largest shopping centre on the Gold Coast, for those who wish to dabble in some retail therapy. The Gold Coast is a beautiful destination and so close to the world-renowned Byron Bay and other magical places.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- No pets
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- Has to be Alfrescos on Elston in Surfers Paradise
- Cool bars
- Stingray Lounge
- Cozy cafés
- Retail therapy
- Robina Town Centre
- Bit of culture
- Redeveloped Foreshore of Surfers Paradise
- Walks in the park
- Endless - beach and hinterland
- Spot of exercise
- Treadmill and lots of hills around our house
- Day tripping
- North Stradbroke Island, Lamington National Park
6 10 3
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Calendar last updated:
- Member since:
This member has completed one or more trips
3 things about us
- We are very experienced swappers having completed swaps both in Australia and overseas.
- We are a family of four who love to travel at every opportunity. My husband is a school Principal and I am a Guidance Officer so we always enjoy getting away in the school holidays.
- We love where we live but want to show our children as much of the world as possible.
- Our dream destinations