Sunset House is located on the shores of the Great Sandy Strait, within the Kingfisher Bay Eco-resort. The house is minutes walk from the beach and resort...
Tranquil, Traditional Inner-city Gem
Tranquil, Traditional Inner-city Gem
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 3 baths
About our home
Our beautiful house is perched high with surrounding mountain views providing a calm retreat right in the heart of the city. Ideally located in Bowen Hills with some of the city's best restaurants, cafes and bars within walking distance. Just a short distance to Teneriffe, Newstead, and New Farm which boast some of Brisbane's best parks and walking/running paths along the Brisbane River, cinemas and shopping . Brisbane CBD only 2km and train station only 5min walking distance.
Fully refurbished traditional 2 level family home features 3 bedroom, 3 bathrooms, high ceilings with all rooms air conditioned. Located in a secure quiet cul-de-sac you would never know that you were minutes away from Brisbane's entertainment precinct and city.
Our home is tastefully furnished with an open plan living area opening out to a beautiful timber, sheltered entertaining deck. What would living in Australia be without a BBQ and wine fridge for afternoon relaxation. There is a small backyard for the kids to run around and even a well appointed herb garden. Children's room also equipped with all toys and furnishings.
Ideal base to explore Australia's finest beaches to the South, Gold Coast, & North, Sunshine Coast. Featuring Byron Bay, Burleigh Heads, Coolangatta, Kirra, Noosa, Rainbow beach. If your wanting a different landscape the beautiful Gold Coast Hinterland ( Mt Tamborine, Lamington National Park) & Sunshine Coast Hinterland (Glasshouse Mountains, Maleny, Montville).
Mazda CX5 with car seat can be made available!
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are a young couple with a beautiful baby girl, Olivia
- We love all things outdoors & travelling excites us more than anything!
- We are open to non-simultaneous swaps & the U.S & Canada is of interest.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Minutes walk to some of Brisbane's finest located at Gasworks, Newstead, Teneriffe & New Farm
- Cool bars
- Abundance with the majority of the best bars in walking distance...http://www.yelp.com.au/search?cflt=cocktailbars&find_loc=New+Farm%2C+Brisbane+Queensland
- Cozy cafés
- The Golden Pig, Campos, King Arthur, Chow House and the list goes on!
- Retail therapy
- James Street, Fortitude Valley, Winn Lane, Brisbane CBD
- Bit of culture
- New Farm has a wonderful range of art galleries & entertainment venues (‘Brisbane Powerhouse’; ‘Judith Wright Centre’). We are also a short bus or ferry trip to the City & Southbank -, the cultural hub of Brisbane where you will find the Qld Art Gallery, Gallery of Modern Art, Qld Museum, Qld Performing Arts Centre…… http://www.visitsouthbank.com.au/artsandculture
- Walks in the park
- Iconic New farm Park just a short scenic stroll along the Brisbane River, Newstead & Teneriffe Park. All visited by many Brisbane residents for their beauty.
- Spot of exercise
- Close by you will find a number of bike/running paths, gyms, yoga, etc. Also there is a "city cycle" just 5 minutes walk down the hill!
- Day tripping
- Gold Coast (famous Kirra & Coolangatta Beaches), Sunshine Coast & Hinterland, Spectacular Noosa, Byron Bay
You may also like
Only 5km from Brisbane's CBD you will find our tranquil and luxurious haven that we are fortunate enough to call our home. Completely renovated in September...
We have a beautiful old-style "Queenslander" home that has been completely renovated. The spacious kitchen overlooks a valley. There is an indoor and outdoor...