Our beautiful 1930's Queenslander was fully renovated and extended in 2011. We have maintained all the period features of the original home while adding a...
Kevin and Lesley
Over a monthMember since
This is a super-member. They're experienced home swappers or the fastest responders.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 baths
About our home
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- We're an active retired couple 70 years young.
- We love travel, meeting people, and experiencing other cultures
- Our three married children have delivered us 8 wonderful grand-children who keep us busy and we are involved in community affairs through our Lions Club activities.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Lanna Thai for outstanding Thai food and Sails Restaurant on the shores of Moreton Bay at Suttons Beach Redcliffe.
- Cool bars
- Phoenix Bar at the BrackenRidge Tavern
- Cozy cafés
- Cafe on the Park at Shorncliffe
- Retail therapy
- Westfield Shopping Centre at Chermside, Queen Street Mall in the centre of Brisbane
- Bit of culture
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre at Southbank
- Walks in the park
- Along the beachfront at Sandgate
- Spot of exercise
- Two 24/7 gyms in Bracken Ridge
- Day tripping
- The golden beaches of the Sunshine Coast with Noosa and the Scenic Rim about an hour by Motorway to the North and the fabuluos Gold Coast and it's Hinterland about an hour by Motorway to the South.
You may also like
When people enter my house, they often describe it as giving them a warm hug. My bright and airy two storey townhouse has recently undergone a lovely...
There is something magical about winter in Brisbane. The sun shines, cultural events blossom, sporting matches roar to life and restaurants serve up rustic...