There is something magical about winter in Brisbane. The sun shines, cultural events blossom, sporting matches roar to life and restaurants serve up rustic...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 baths
About our home
Lovely family 2 story home, child and pet friendly. Fully airconditioned, swimming pool, in leafy suburbs of Ashgrove, Brisbane. On direct bus route to city 6kms away. Also a study which can also sleep 2 children extra.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
More about us
- Couple with 2 boys aged 15 and 13 and a large dog called Fergus
- John is in Air Traffic Management, Colette in Building Company
- We love to travel, seeing as many different cultures as possible
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Fabulous city restaurants and small suburban ones close by
- Cool bars
- Excellent Bar & Restaurant within walking distance
- Cozy cafés
- Short bus ride or lots in city
- Retail therapy
- Paddington, closest pricinct - amazing area or city
- Bit of culture
- Museums, Galleries, Cathedrals
- Walks in the park
- Amazing walks throughout suburbs & city
- Spot of exercise
- Local gyms, tennis, swimming etc
- Day tripping
- Movie World, Dream World, Sea World, WetnWild, Outback Adventures
You may also like
Brisbane "BEAUTIFUL one day, PERFECT the next!" And I would like to share it with you. The Space My lovely home is in the perfect holiday location, central...
Our beautiful 1930's Queenslander was fully renovated and extended in 2011. We have maintained all the period features of the original home while adding a...