Modern 4 story architectural home on Brisbane River with expansible CBD and river views from huge balconies on all levels. Huge master bedroom (with WIR and...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 baths
About our home
Lovely family 2 story home, child and pet friendly. Fully airconditioned, swimming pool, in leafy suburbs of Ashgrove, Brisbane. On direct bus route to city 6kms away. Also a study which can also sleep 2 children extra.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
More about us
- Couple with 2 boys aged 15 and 13 and a large dog called Fergus
- John is in Air Traffic Management, Colette in Building Company
- We love to travel, seeing as many different cultures as possible
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Fabulous city restaurants and small suburban ones close by
- Cool bars
- Excellent Bar & Restaurant within walking distance
- Cozy cafés
- Short bus ride or lots in city
- Retail therapy
- Paddington, closest pricinct - amazing area or city
- Bit of culture
- Museums, Galleries, Cathedrals
- Walks in the park
- Amazing walks throughout suburbs & city
- Spot of exercise
- Local gyms, tennis, swimming etc
- Day tripping
- Movie World, Dream World, Sea World, WetnWild, Outback Adventures
You may also like
Originally built in 1890 our lovely home was completely rebuilt and extended in 2014 with "top of the line" appliances and fully ducted air conditioning....
Our home is an old "Queenslander", a 100 year old house, which has been fully renovated. It featured in Queensland Homes magazine in 2014. It is situated...