Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 baths
About our home
ive just built my home 2 years ago has 2 bedrooms and 2 ensuites nice patio out back with pizza oven,barby,roast spit ,views over the inner island 2 garages and everything with security fenced and all lock gates no maintence
- Main home
- Disabled access
More about us
- iam 52 semi retired very neat and take pride in myself and home single love the beach and fishing i have 2 old dogs and 2 parrots they go everywhere with me and iam genuine call a spade a spade.
- semi retired but still having a go for cash.
- love my garden and a bet on the horses and dont mind a beer weekends or go to brisbane to the races.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- 5 restaurants
- Cool bars
- bowls,golf and pub clubs all curtousey buses
- Cozy cafés
- 6 cafes bread shops ect
- Retail therapy
- close to victoria point,redland bay 40 minutes to goldcoast\brisbane cities water taxies and car barges also bus and train faclities
- Bit of culture
- layed back island place to rest and enjoy a game of bowls or golf also a kyak club at the boat club
- Walks in the park
- 3 parks here for kids and swimming or throw a line in
- Spot of exercise
- golf,bowls,kyak,fishing clubs here all have bands for older people on friday and sat nights and they pick u up .
- Day tripping
- well being inbetween u have goldcoast,brisnae,sunshine coasts also all the theme parks,byron bay is 2 hours drive away mount tamberine all the attractions u want if u want to go to theartre or just go shopping its all here .
You may also like
Brisbane "BEAUTIFUL one day, PERFECT the next!" And I would like to share it with you. The Space My lovely home is in the perfect holiday location, central...
Contemporary 3 bedroom Queenslander home situated on a quiet cul de sac 5 kilometres north of Brisbane City. Our home has recently been renovated to include...