There is something magical about winter in Brisbane. The sun shines, cultural events blossom, sporting matches roar to life and restaurants serve up rustic...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 baths
About our home
ive just built my home 2 years ago has 2 bedrooms and 2 ensuites nice patio out back with pizza oven,barby,roast spit ,views over the inner island 2 garages and everything with security fenced and all lock gates no maintence
- Main home
- Disabled access
More about us
- iam 52 semi retired very neat and take pride in myself and home single love the beach and fishing i have 2 old dogs and 2 parrots they go everywhere with me and iam genuine call a spade a spade.
- semi retired but still having a go for cash.
- love my garden and a bet on the horses and dont mind a beer weekends or go to brisbane to the races.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- 5 restaurants
- Cool bars
- bowls,golf and pub clubs all curtousey buses
- Cozy cafés
- 6 cafes bread shops ect
- Retail therapy
- close to victoria point,redland bay 40 minutes to goldcoast\brisbane cities water taxies and car barges also bus and train faclities
- Bit of culture
- layed back island place to rest and enjoy a game of bowls or golf also a kyak club at the boat club
- Walks in the park
- 3 parks here for kids and swimming or throw a line in
- Spot of exercise
- golf,bowls,kyak,fishing clubs here all have bands for older people on friday and sat nights and they pick u up .
- Day tripping
- well being inbetween u have goldcoast,brisnae,sunshine coasts also all the theme parks,byron bay is 2 hours drive away mount tamberine all the attractions u want if u want to go to theartre or just go shopping its all here .