Modern 4 story architectural home on Brisbane River with expansible CBD and river views from huge balconies on all levels. Huge master bedroom (with WIR and...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Big Moden Townhouse on the northside of Brisbane in Queensland. Has plenty of room to move around inside. 3 bedrooms, 2 Toilets,1 Bathroom, Big Kitchen, Loungeroom, Netgear wiless in the house for your own laptop. Car and Pool Tabble as well. Just down the road from the townhouse is a suburb called Redcliffe with a RSL club and coffeeshops looking the view of the water front has a long Jetty, Big Loogan and path to walk along the beach front and BBQ. 2 hour drive to the Gold Coast. 40 miuntes to Sunshine Coast. 30 miuntes into the city of Brisbane. And on the nothside of Brisbane is your airport too.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- I am a single male 45
- I work full time 5 day a week
- I love a travel and go for a holiday overseas when I can.
Where is it?
- Cool bars
- Redcliffe RSL club the Leagues club, and the Redcliffe Taven, Morten Bay Boat club, Kippa Ring Taven, and more.
- Walks in the park
- South Bank Parklands & Artificial Beach, Roma Street Parklands, Scarborough, Redcliffe, Woodypoint, Clontarf, and Brighton is in my local area lovely veiws as you walk all around all these suburbs on footparth in Parks. Looking at lovely views all around you with the sea water beside you.
- Day tripping
- Sunshine coast, Gold coast, South Bank in the city of Brisbane. Dreamworld, Movie world, Seaworld, Underwater world, City cat ferry up and down the river of Brisbane. Mt Coot-tha Lookout, Botanic Gardens, and plenty more.
You may also like
Our post war home has been renovated in recent times to accommodate ourselves and three children. We are located 5 kilometres from the Central Business...
Our beautiful 1930's Queenslander was fully renovated and extended in 2011. We have maintained all the period features of the original home while adding a...