“This is such a wonderful property in an idyllic setting. The house is opposite the beach with ocean views. It is next to lovely cafes, shops and the ferry terminal. There is also a wonderful children’s playground opposite the house. It has a large outdoor entrainment area with a pool and all the children’s toys you can imagine. The house has a very relaxed feel and has absolutely everything you will need for your stay. Ruth and Dean provided excellent communication throughout and made sure that we didn’t want for anything. They left Easter eggs for our children and a bottle of wine for us, which was sweet. They even gave us a couple of telephone calls during our stay to make sure that we were okay. I would highly recommend anyone to stay here (particularly those with young children.) ”
Beach house with beautiful water views
Beach house with beautiful water views
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 baths
About our home
Our home is setup as a beach house for the kids, overlooking Port Hacking and Hordens Beach.
Bundeena is truly a paradise! Close to Sydney by public transport, but in the beautiful Royal National Park. Bundeena is a beachside village with a wonderful artistic and creative community. It has the flavours of Byron Bay, Bellingen and Jervis bay with the convenience of being an hour from the Opera House. http://bundeenainfo.com/
Two level house (220square meters in size), beautiful bare New England Blackbutt floorboards; upstairs 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan parents retreat (TV/DVD/Digital box) access onto balcony running the length of the house (also direct access from two bedrooms) with expansive water views of Port Hacking.
Downstairs; office (with sofa bed), open plan into the entertainment zone with 52" Panasonic Plasma TV/DVD, woodburning stove, children's toys and large indoor play area; fully equipped open plan kitchen, laundry, 3rd WC with shower, direct access to walled garden and pool; dining table seats 10-12
Four bedrooms; 2 queen, 1 double, and a children's room with a bunk bed, single bed with trundle for sleep-over's. Three bathrooms; two upstairs one en-suite with shower, main with bath and separate huge shower, separate WC.
It will also be possible to include our Kia Rondo 7-seater car in the swap.
We can arrange for a cleaner along with pool/gardener if required.
Lots of fresh home grown/organic vegetables - help yourself!
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
“A lovely light and airy family home with excellent facilities & wonderful view across the bay. Loved the pool and the adjacent covered patio/garden. Extremely kind and helpful hosts.”
“Comfortable family home in great location”
3 things they loved about the trip
- Easy to get to from the ferry; close to the beach and shops
- A spacious house with room for everyone, and a great pool
- The family was friendly, helpful and great to deal with
“Many lovely walks in the area. This is an ideal swap home for young families as the house is well set up for children. The location is really convenient. We appreciated the information and notes they left about the house and local contacts. ”
More about us
- I'm a Project Manager and Ruth is a Clinical Reseach Nurse and a home-mum
- We have 3 beautiful children
- We love visiting friends and family when we can
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- two restaurants; Chinese in Bowling Club and Modern Australian in RSL
- Cool bars
- Two bars in the village; Club Bundee holds Jazz/Blues nights every Thursday
- Cozy cafés
- Three cafes in the village, and another cafe 35mins walk to Maianbar
- Retail therapy
- small newsagent with local crafts, chemist, doctor, grocery store/supermarket
- Bit of culture
- Artist heaven; 20 odd resident artists who exhibit on the first Sunday of the month
- Walks in the park
- Beautiful walks along the 4 beaches, along the famous coastal walk to Otford or short walk to Maianbar
- Spot of exercise
- Soccer, biking, tennis courts, bowls, wonderful walks, use our kayaks to paddle out onto Port Hacking, or go surfing in Cronulla
- Day tripping
- easy trips into Sydney on ferry and trains
You may also like
Jacksons at Bundeena - Beautifully renovated home and cabin offering guests a home away from home holiday experience. This superb property provides the...
Wooloweyah is a small village surrounded by national park , close to pristine uncrowded beaches . Nearest town Yamba, few minutes drive away. Closest airport...
SORRY, BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SWAP BETWEEN OCTOBER AND APRIL. ONLY RENTALS POSSIBLE DURING THIS PERIOD. Rate is dependent on length of stay and time of...