Beachside boutique unit block, perfect for that holiday escape for a Couple or family adventure. The beautiful white sands of a Australia are at your...
Gold Coast Cozy
Gold Coast Cozy
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home has recently been renovated and comes with our 2 lovely dogs. We are very much into our garden and sustainable living is important to us. 10 minutes walk to town; great cafes and a beautiful beach with world class waves. It is a cozy little place to live and we love it.
- Main home
More about us
- A couple who loves culture and travelling!
- Matt is a Chiropractor & Lani is a kinesiologist, permaculturalist and Yoga teacher
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Burleigh is the coolest spot on the gold coast. Plenty of options. Thai -Great , Pizza wood fired or gluten free, Vege, fine dining
- Cool bars
- Justin Lane, Cavalier, Ze pickle, Bin 12...
- Cozy cafés
- Huge Range: depends what you like. You will find it.
- Retail therapy
- Lots. Burleigh is Trendy but friendly.
- Bit of culture
- Surf & Community vibe. Weekend farmers markets. A sweet spot
- Walks in the park
- Lots of national parks around. On the Burleigh head land for a world class rainforest walk. Or to the local bush park where the Koalas live.
- Spot of exercise
- Beach walks, swims, public exercise amenities on the Burleigh esplanade
- Day tripping
- Go to the local beautiful beaches or waterfalls; Go to Byron (1 hour) ; feel like the city - Brisbane (1 hour)
You may also like
A stunningly transformed New Farm residence, large in proportions and well thought out floor plan. :: Gourmet kitchen, 3 large bedrooms, main parents retreat...
Our home is located in the vibrant area of New Farm. This location is known for its cafes, restaurants and shopping. its close to the city (walking distance...