Modest, quiet, fully renovated flat in art deco building. Front door off quiet street, back door to secluded garden shared between the 6 flats in the block....
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Paddington is a wonderful suburb in the heart of Sydney, close to restaurants, bars, pubs, centennial park, CSG. Bondi Beach and all Eastern Suburb Beaches are very close by as is the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge. Paddington is classified inner city. Watch New Years Fire Works from the Harbour close by.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- Where are a family of four, however only three will be traveling.
- Business Man
- We love to travel
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- The Paddington Inn, The London, The Imperial ect...
- Cool bars
- The Wine Library, numerous in Crown Street and Victoria Street
- Cozy cafés
- Mickey's, Bad Manner, Max Brenner ect...
- Retail therapy
- Paddington is known for it's retail therapy!
- Bit of culture
- The Jewish Museum, Museum of Contemporary Arts, The rock's,
- Walks in the park
- Centennial Park!
- Spot of exercise
- Centennial Park, plus gym close by
- Day tripping
- Easy access to anywhere!
You may also like
Our beautiful home has just recently completed an extensive renovation and captures the magic that the hills of Coorabell offers. Just a short 15 mins drive...
PLEASE READ THESE DETAILS AND DATES CAREFULLY. Available May-September every yesr only. Not avail Sept-May. Prefer London May-Sep. Must be Zones 1/2, high...