***WE ARE URGENTLY SEEKING POINTS BETWEEN 4/3/2017-30/5/2017**** Modern, spacious canal front home in scenic location with private swimming pool and pontoon....
Loving Family Home
Loving Family Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 baths
About our home
Our family home in the beautiful suburb of Cleveland in the Redlands south east of Brisbane city. It is a lovely spacious home consisting of 4 bedrooms all with queens size beds, one media room and an open plan kitchen/dinning/lounge. A great outside entertaining area with pool, great for swimming and BBQ's. We also so provide a Mazda MX5 convertible and a Pajero 4X4. Cleveland is the gateway to the Islands. Stradbroke Island for beautiful surf, food and walking or Tangalooma for sand dune boarding or snorkelling sunken wreaks. 1hr drive to the iconic Surfers Paradise, 2hours to nation park rainforest for trekking or 2hs up north to beautiful Noosa.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Raby Bay Marina is a short stroll with bars and resturants for day or night dinning
- Cozy cafés
- Many cafes doted through out the area
- Retail therapy
- 20 -30 mins drive to shopping centres or outlet centres
- Walks in the park
- We are situated next to a park that winds through the Redlands alinf a beautiful track overlooking Moreton Bay where you can experience Koalas, kangaroos, Kookaburras and plenty more wildlife daily
- Spot of exercise
- Swimming, tennis and touch rugby within walking distance. Cycling and walking tracks on door step
- Day tripping
- 5mins drive and you are on the ferry heading over to the majestic Stradbroke Island a must see for anyone visiting
You may also like
This residence is a designer Resort dream with a tropical garden with a large Buddha, walking over a huge pond with lillys and fish to enter through the...
About our home Our unit is on the 6th floor overlooking the Broadwater. We are serviced by a lift and there is plenty of assistance if you need help. Lots...