Our home is tucked away at the edge of Conway National Park on 3 acres. Located a short 5 minute drive from the township of Airlie Beach, and the best access...
Modern Beachside Villa
Modern Beachside Villa
Sally and Brad
Over a monthMember since
This is a super-member. They're experienced home swappers or the fastest responders.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Our modern two story beachside villa at beautiful Clifton Beach is situated 22 km north of Cairns and 40 km south of Port Douglas. It is also 2.5 km from Palm Cove which is popular for it's scenic beach, international standard restaurant's and many cafe's.
Our home is in a secure gated complex with a 20m pool / bbq and change amenities and the grounds have direct access to the beach. We have three bedrooms and a study. Some of the upstairs rooms have views over the water while the rooms downstairs look out onto our shaded courtyard area, where we barbeque and relax. The villa has a modern fully equipped open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge. We have two double bedrooms with queen size beds and ensuites. Although the house is fully airconditioned for our tropical lifestyle, and has ceiling fans in every room; we rarely feel the need to use the airconditoning. The house gets a cooling sea breeze nearly all year long. Go to sleep listening to the sound of the waves in a tropical paradise.......
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple who love to travel and experience new things
- We both work in education and are available for travel during Australian school holidays
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Choose from Palm Cove's internanalional standard restaurants
- Cool bars
- Take your pick in Cairns City
- Cozy cafés
- Vivo's Palm Cove on the beach (great coffee)
- Retail therapy
- Cairns Central is so close. Just 25 minutes to the city.
- Walks in the park
- Stroll our beach, Palm Cove or the Cairns Esplanade. Red arrow and blue arrow rainforest walks for the fitter ones.
- Spot of exercise
- Swim in our pool and walk on our beach. Take our standup paddle boards down to the beach for a paddle. We also have two bicycles for your use.
- Day tripping
- Hundreds of day tours to choose from. Most bus tours and reef trips will pick up from very close by.
You may also like
The Spring Hill “Enviro-Cottage” is one of the greenest homes in the country (see www.envirocottage.com.au). It is both energy and water self sufficient and...
Our open plan home leading on to a front patio invites you to relax and watch the Coral Sea and local islands. This is the place to unwind and revitalise -...