This stunning water front condo is in a quite neighbourhood but close to shopping centre restaurants and fishing spots. Sit on the balcony while the kids...
3 bedroom house
3 bedroom house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 baths
About our home
Ours is a 3 bedroom brick home located in regional New South Wales in the quaint and quiet village of Cobargo - just fifteen minutes from the beach at Bermagui and other fantastic safe beaches suitable for surfing, fishing and fun. Sydney is a 4 hours away and Canberra is a 3 hour drive.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
More about us
- We are both ex Canberra public servants recently retired to the coast
- We love gardening, cooking, fishing
- We have lived in London and now want to get out and do all the things we never did when we were younger and too busy!
Where is it?
- Cool bars
- Cobargo Pub, Bermagui Pub, Bermagui wine Bar
- Cozy cafés
- Chalk and Cheese Cafe (modern Australian), Saltwater Cafe (fish and chips), Serious Coffee (for serious coffee lovers), The Bermagui Country Club (for pokie lovers)
- Retail therapy
- Not much unless you travel
- Bit of culture
- Many community activities but you have to check the papers for local markets
- Walks in the park
- Loads of beaches to walk and national parks to explore.
- Day tripping
- This is a good central location to base yourself for some exploring the beautiful coastline of New South Wales. Depending on how much time you have, you can travel down into Victoria or go further north to Queensland.
You may also like
The holiday home is located in a Lakeside Resort and Wedding Venue and offers full access to all the amenities - 4 swimming pools, 4 tennis courts, lakeside...
PLEASE READ THESE DETAILS AND DATES CAREFULLY. Available Christmas 2016/17 for NON SYNCHRONOUS. Dec 8-January 17 (flexible at either end). Prefer London...