Constructed in 2008, Spacious with high ceilings and open plan living, containing separate Bathroom and toilet ensuite for each bedroom. House has NE aspect...
Comfortable family home
Comfortable family home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 baths
About our home
Our comfy, family home is located in a quiet, leafy area of Mittagong. We have 3 bedrooms, the main has a Queen size bed and ensuite, a single in bedroom 2 and a trundle in bedroom 3. We also have a very comfortable sofa bed in the TV room.
We are situated opposite a paddock full of kangaroos and native birdlife abounds! There is a little bush track at the end of our street - it's a lovely safe area for kids to ride their bikes, explore the bush and play. Shops are only a 5 minute drive away and beautiful Bowral (the hub of the Highlands) is only a 10 minute drive. Here you will find great shops, cafes and restaurants, a cinema, vineyards, antiques, walking and cycling tracks and a public pool. There are many beautiful gardens to visit throughout the year including a tulip festival in Spring.
Sydney is only 1.5 hrs drive or 2 hr train journey away. Canberra is only 1.75hrs drive away. Mittagong train station is a 10 minute drive from here, you couldn't walk it so you will need transport. The main shopping centre is a 10 minute walk away though so nice and handy.
We would love it if you could feed and love our very friendly cat Pixie and water our indoor pot plants! Our home is very relaxed, so you can feel more than comfortable here with the kids. What we love about living here is the peace and quiet, the natural beauty all around and the easy access to everything you need at your doorstep. Oh, and our lovely neighbour Bev is a big bonus too!
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- I live here with my 11 year old daughter and friendly cat.
- I run my own business doing treasure hunts! My daughter is in year 6 and my cat sleeps a lot.
- We love living here as it's so peaceful with a bit of bush and kangaroos opposite our home!
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Bendooley Estate at Berkelouw's Book Barn in Berrima is the Best! Eling Forest winery has a great cafe. Cerdo's (modern Spanish tapas) in Mittagong.
- Cool bars
- Toosey's in Moss Vale. Gibraltar Country Club Bowral. Royal Hotal Bowral is my local.
- Cozy cafés
- Shaggy Cow Mittagong. Dirty Janes' Tea Rooms Bowral. Elephant Boy Bowral. Palate Pleasures is the buzziest cafe in Bowral. Good for people watching.
- Retail therapy
- Dirty Janes - antique/vintage heaven!
- Bit of culture
- Milk Gallery Bowral. Empire Cinema Bowral. BDAS gallery Bowral.
- Walks in the park
- Lake Alexandra Mittagong, lake, bushwalks, BBQ's. Gorgeous!
- Spot of exercise
- Loads of gyms or bike tracks or bush walks or pools, or or or.....
- Day tripping
- Berrima - 10 minutes up the road, loads to look at. Quaint shops, historic buildings, river walk, massive wombat holes! Bundanoon is a quaint place to visit about 30 minutes away. Sydney is only 1.5 hr drive and Canberra 2 hrs.
You may also like
Our house has recently been renovated and has a delightful ambiance. There is very little outside area as we are an older couple however it can accommodate...
Ours is an Edwardian two storey house in Lavender Bay (recently voted the most liveable part of Sydney) with a wide view of Sydney Harbour Bridge and the...