Our award winning beachfront home offers the ultimate setting for a resort style holiday. The open plan living area extends onto an expansive deck...
Architect designed beach house
Architect designed beach house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Situated only 2.5 hours from Sydney, our peaceful beach house is an open plan design with large living & dining area, all on one level.
The adjoining kitchen is well stocked with everything you may need, including a large gourmet oven, European espresso machine, blender, food processor & dishwasher.
We also provide: tea, coffee, sugar, oil, vinegar, flour, cling wrap, aluminium foil etc.
Ocean breezes & ceiling fans throughout the house ensure a comfortable temperature even in the middle of summer. Whilst a large fireplace makes for cosy nights in winter.
All furniture is brand new.
Washing machine & laundry facilities.
1 x King size bed (183 cm x 203 cm)
1 x Queen size bed (153 cm x 203 cm)
Luxury linen & towels provided.
Large flat screen TV with DVD player & stereo.
Great DVD library, lots of books & current magazines.
Undercover, outdoor entertaining area, equipped with BBQ & comfortable lounge area. The kitchen opens onto the outdoor area, making it perfect for entertaining.
Outdoor hot shower in the garden, perfect for rinsing off after a swim or surf.
Culburra Beach is on your doorstep and Warrain Beach a 5 minute walk.
Beautiful bush & beach walks though National Parks & surrounds.
Fantastic fishing area, both beach & river.
Try the best oysters in Australia, from oyster farms at nearby Greenwell Point.
Visit wonderful local wineries and restaurants.
Stunning Jervis Bay is 15 minutes drive away.
Surf school is only 1 minute walk away; organise surf lessons, hire surf boards, wetsuits, stand up paddle boards & kayaks. Adults & children catered for.
Horse riding nearby.
A large, well stocked supermarket (Woolworth's) with long opening hours, is just down the road. Home delivery is available.
- Vacation Home
- No pets
More about us
- We are a professional couple with no children
- We are an executive & a designer
- We love travel, design, architecture, surfing, fitness, food & wine
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Seagrass Brasserie, Huskisson (40 min drive). Great local fish & the best oysters in Australia from nearby Greenwell Point. Casual - The Culburra Bowling Club Australian & Chinese Restaurant, Too's Thai & Pizza Express,The Butter Factory at Pyree
- Cool bars
- Culburra is the quintessential Aussie beach side town, so the Culburra Bowling & Recreation Club is the only hotel/drinking establishment in town. There is a great wine/liquor & beer store only 5 minutes away.
- Cozy cafés
- Benny's cafe, Beach Eats cafe
- Retail therapy
- The nearby town of Berry. The town of Milton.
- Bit of culture
- Beach culture!
- Walks in the park
- Lovely beach and bush walks nearby; Jervis Bay, National Parks, Kangaroo Valley, Berry, Milton, Abrahams Bosom.
- Spot of exercise
- Culburra Beach for swimming & surfing. Golf, horse riding. Great for bike riding. Culburra is very flat and quiet, easy to ride to the headland at the end of the street, down to the lake, river, lighthouse and shops.
- Day tripping
- Berry Weekend markets,visit fantastic local wineries and restaurants,Surf school just up the road; arrange surf lessons, hire boards, wetsuits, kayaks, paddle boards.