Our home is available for simultaneous and nonsimultaneous swaps. It is a spacious open-plan home, designed to maximise light and expansive harbour views....
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Historic Paddington is heritage listed, full of Victorian terraces, many small art galleries and designer fashion houses.
You are spoiled for choice with dozens of coffee shops, many wine bars, pubs and restaurants within easy walking distance. Bus transport is within 50 metres and the train line is a tranquil 15 minute walk though Trumper Park. Easy public transport access to museums and theatres. Sydney has a vibrant diverse cultural night life and a deep love affair with good food.
- Cable TV
More about us
- Married couple no kids
- Helen is a radiographer and Ken is an ICU nurse
- Keen bush walkers, enjoy theatre, dance and good food
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Lord Dudley Pub,Bisto Moncur, Love Supreme Pizza, La Scala, Macleay Street Bistro,
- Cool bars
- Speakeasy Bondi , Wine Library, #10 William Street,
- Cozy cafés
- Sloanes, Nostimo, Zigolini's,
- Retail therapy
- Paddinton Markets, Oxford Street
- Bit of culture
- Sydney Theatre and Sydney Dance at the Opera house, Sydney Architecture walks
- Walks in the park
- Centennial Park,Bondi beach to Bronte coast walk, picnic at Neilson Park, Botanical Gardens
- Spot of exercise
- Philip Park pool/gym cycle Centennial Park
- Day tripping
- Blue Mountains, Central Coast,
You may also like
PLEASE LOOK CAREFULLY AT THE FOLLOWING DETAILS AND THE AVAILABLE DATES. Our apartment is available for 3 months in 2017 May September ONLY. This would be for...
Available May-Sep only every year. Not available Sept-May. Prefer London. Must be Zones 1/2, high spec, and 2 bedrooms plus. Car exchange OK. In 2017 the...