Just a three minute walk from our door to 'feet in the sand' of beautiful Shelly Beach. Stunning ocean and beach views. Enjoy the long sunny days on any of...
5 bedroom home
5 bedroom home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 baths
About our home
Home is a large, comfortable two storey with pool, heated spa, 3 car garage (with pool and table tennis tables) opposite a reserve in Ballina, a beach town on far north coast of NSW, 25 minutes drive from Byron Bay and 1 hour from the Gold Coast of Queensland. Our home is in a quiet residential area a short walk to the beach and nature trails as well as having river access. Beaches, shops, cafes etc are close by.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- Recently retired couple
- Daughter and husband living in BC, Canada
- Looking forward to "meet and see" through travel. We love design and architecture, and our home reflects this passion
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Good selection of local resuarants
- Cool bars
- Local hotels or go to Byron Bay
- Cozy cafés
- Good selection in Ballina or go to Lennox Head, Byron Bay or into the hinterland
- Retail therapy
- Shops, shops and shops
- Bit of culture
- Local theatre, museum, gallery
- Walks in the park
- Plenty of walking trails - bush, beach, river
- Spot of exercise
- golf, sailing, tennis, gyms, walking, swimming, surfing
- Day tripping
- Byron Bay, Gold Coast, Hinterland
You may also like
Recently renovated and extended home with lovely escarpment and sea views, only a 5 minute drive to some of the best surf beaches in our area. Our property...
Our unit was purchased from the plans five years ago. It is situated a pleasant, 10 minute walk from Dee Why Beach with views of the beach and Long Reef...