“Thank you Kirra, Jason Ben and Tayla! We had such a wonderful time in Elanora. Dear members looking at this property. The house is beautifully renovated with private pool and direct access to the local shops via the back gate.It is just 15 minutes from the airport and close to the wonderful beaches, theme parks and wildlife parks too. Kirra was wonderful setting everything up with us and very communicative throughout the whole process. Her mum lives close by and was on hand to meet us when we arrived. She even took the time to drive us around the local area so as we could get our bearings and then dropped us at our car hire HQ too. The Gold Coast is a beautiful place and we had an awesome time in this wonderful home. Thanks again for a great trip guys and we hope you enjoyed Samui! Daniel and family.”
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 baths
About our home
Our beautiful 4 bedroom home has recently been renovated and has a new kitchen and 2 new fully renovated bathrooms. It is just around the corner from a grocery store, organic store and cafe, pizza, chemist, Thai and other little retail shops. It is 5 mins from the most beautiful beaches in Australia, national parks and hinterland region, currrumbin wildlife sanctuary, golf courses, and tallebudgera estuary. It is 20 mins to Australia's best theme parks including movie world, dreamworld and wet and wild.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are a couple with 2 children (boy aged 7 and a girl aged 10)
- Kirra is a Psychologist and Jason is a government security officer
- We love spending quality family time together, movies, beach, swimming, eating out etc
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Short drive to Palm beach which has many great restaurants
- Cool bars
- Short drive to Burleigh Heads and Coolangatta with lots of cool bars.
- Cozy cafés
- Very short walk to organic cafe and market and various food outlets.
- Retail therapy
- Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach has some of the best shopping outlets in Australia
- Bit of culture
- Burlighe heads national park for indigenous cultural history
- Walks in the park
- So many great parks within walking distance
- Spot of exercise
- Jogging, beach walks, gym, yoga
- Day tripping
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Movieworld, Sea World, Dreamworld, Gold Coast Hinterland, loads of beautiful beaches.
You may also like
Our tickets are booked and we're heading for San Francisco in August 2015. Would love to swap our apartment in the tropics for your city pad in SanFran. Our...
Beautiful, modern family home with so many features including 15 m lap pool, 8 seater home cinema theatre, gourmet kitchen and play room for younger...
We live in Auckland, New Zealand and enjoy crossing the Tasman for a few weeks in the Southern Hemisphere Winter to escape the cold and enjoy the balmy...