Our home is situated on just over an acre of land which is beautifully landscaped to suit the sub tropical climate on the Sunshine Coast. It is a quite spot...
Leafy private home
Leafy private home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Our rainforest retreat is set on just over an acre of natural Australian bush and landscaped rainforest. It provides complete privacy and tranquility with a range of Australian birds, kola's and friendly wildlife to keep you company. All this and only 5 minutes drive to the white sands of the wonderful Gold Coast surf beaches, inspiring restaurants and close by to tourist attractions like Currumbin Sanctuary and Valley. Our spacious family home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, self contained granny flat, verandas with barbeque area, Wireless connection and a natural rock swimming pool with plenty of room for children to explore outside. As we are a family with two sons there are bikes, game consoles, books and toys that you are welcome to use during your stay.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are a family, with two sons.
- We love privacy, so our home at the end of a ridge on an acrea of beautiful Australian bush at times even the home to Kola's. Our home is three bedrooms and two bathroom with large veranders that overlook the rock swimming pool.
- Our home contains alot of glass so the feeling and greenery of the bush can be enjoyed inside.
Where is it?
- Walks in the park
- Palm Beach Parklands
- Spot of exercise
- beach front, local Swimming pool, tennis courts all within 5 mintues
- Day tripping
- Theme Parks, National parks, Beaches
You may also like
House is absolute Beach front in a quiet street, minutes from shops, restaurants and other surfing beaches including the famous Noosa break.
Our architect designed, island beach house @ Couran Cove, South Stradbroke island, looks out through trees towards the sparkling waters of the Broadwater,...