Our apartment is on the 4th floor of a modernist building in a stunning dress-circle position above the harbour. It is full of light, with seven large front...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 1
- 1 baths
About our home
Situated in Elizabeth Bay Sydney, 15 minutes from CBD. Art Galleries Opera House, Restaurant, Cafes, Theatres and Art House Movies all within walking distance. The apartment overlooks the Harbour and has a pool. Buses and trains 5 minutes walk away.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- No pets
More about us
- Single traveller
- Work in retail, theatre and arts
- Enjoy all of the arts
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Loads of them 5 minutes walk to Macleay Street
- Cool bars
- Potts Point, Darlinghurst and CBD
- Cozy cafés
- Bird on Bear out the front of apartment
- Retail therapy
- Macleay Street, CBD, Double Bay and Paddington
- Bit of culture
- Art Gallery NSW, Griffin Theatre, Palace Cinemas
- Walks in the park
- Across from me, Rushcutters Bay
- Spot of exercise
- All around my home
- Day tripping
- Easy, jump the bus to Quay or head to Mountains
You may also like
An elegant, spacious 3 bedroom penthouse with stunning views of the harbour, city and park. The building has a concierge service, spa, gym and pool. It is...
SORRY, BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SWAP BETWEEN OCTOBER AND APRIL. ONLY RENTALS POSSIBLE DURING THIS PERIOD. (This is a holiday rental property and it is...