Our comfortable 2 bedroom house with small garden area backs onto a park in a suburb called Haberfield, well known for its strong Italian influence, with...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Our house is a modern town house in Balgowlah, Sydney NSW 2093. The house features, 3 large Bedrooms, Living Room, open plan kitchen diner opening onto a covered deck, back courtyard garden with BBQ, 1 bath/ shower, wifi and foxtel. A 15 min walk into Manly where you can enjoy everything Manly has to offer including beaches, restaurants, bars, pools, shops, walking tracks and a 20 min ferry ride to the Sydney CBD and world famous beautiful harbour.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- Married couple with two girls under 3yrs.
- Stay at home mum and dad works in investor relations
- Looking forward to hopefully swapping lifestyle with you
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Manly has something for everyone!!
- Cool bars
- Lots & lots in Manly
- Cozy cafés
- Too many to mention but Butchers Cafe Fairlight in the closet just at the end of the road
- Retail therapy
- Lots of shopping in Manly and easy access to Warringah Mall and Westfield Chatswood
- Bit of culture
- Manly Aquarium and ferry ride into all the sydney museums
- Walks in the park
- Walks in the Park, walks along the beach, walks along the harbour
- Spot of exercise
- Manly Beach has it all
- Day tripping
- Ferry to Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Taronga Zoo, Watsons Bay. All of the Northern Beaches.
You may also like
Hi we are a family of 4, Stephen (director), Stephanie (works and aged care and disability sector), Charlotte (22, librarian studies) and Sion (21, works in...
SORRY, BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SWAP BETWEEN OCTOBER AND APRIL. ONLY RENTALS POSSIBLE DURING THIS PERIOD. Rate is dependent on length of stay and time of...