We renovated our home four years ago, maintaining all the beautful period features with leadlight glass and lovely timber work. It has four bedrooms three of...
Gorgeous Sydney home with pool close to CBD
Gorgeous Sydney home with pool close to CBD
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 baths
About our home
*** STAY WITH POINTS 6TH-16TH NOVEMBER*** Our luxurious four bedroom family home with an outdoor entertainment area complete with a wood-fired pizza oven and heated pool is less than 15 minutes from the Sydney CBD. We reside in a quiet and safe neighbourhood with a very short work to public transport (including ferry which is a gorgeous way to get into the city), parks, shops and restaurants/cafes.
Bedrooms (4 rooms in total, sleeps 8-10):
1 x queen bedroom with ensuite on the upper level
3 large bedrooms on the lower level:
- 1 x single bed with trundle
- 1 x double bed with 1 x single bed in adjoining sunroom
- 1 cot with change table
Single and double blow up mattresses are also available
All bedrooms have built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
Our modern Caeserstone kitchen is a foodie’s dream with a Miele gas oven and stovetop, Miele dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, an abundance of kitchen appliances including a Thermomix, boiling and filtered water on tap, a well-stocked walk in pantry and a bookcase of cookbooks for inspiration
Two large living spaces:
- Main living area with 8 seat leather lounge, flat screen TV, AppleTV, gas fireplace
- Second living space designed with kids in mind has 4 seater modular lounge, TV with AppleTV and lots of toys books and games.
Outdoor entertaining space:
- Heated pool
- Outdoor table setting seating for up to 10
- Outdoor kitchen with built in BBQ and woodfired oven
- Extra lounge seating for six people
- Large cubby house for the kids
- Additional fridge and freezer in pool shed
- Oversized laundry with 3rd toilet and Miele washing machine and dryer
- Air conditioning throughout
- Every area has music powered by Sonos
- Car space for one car and plenty of parking on the street
- Herb garden
- Informative guide to the area and Sydney that we will tailor specifically for your trip and requirements
- Welcome pack including a bottle of wine and local goodies
- We have a Range Rover and VW Golf that we could look at including in part of the swap.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- Married with two respectful and well behaved young children - Leo and Alba
- We both love food (cooking, eating and experiencing the new) and travel.
- Miles is CEO of a digital advertising agency, Emily has a background in digital and is currently caring for the children
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Mercato e Cucina is an excellent Italian grocer/cafe/restaurant, Bistro Meme (French), Via Napoli (excellent pizza), Bar Pizza, Yume (Japanese)
- Cool bars
- Hunters Hill Hotel, Balmain is 5 minutes away and has loads of wine bars (The Cottage, Wilhelmina's, The Lodge, 3 Weeds and more)
- Cozy cafés
- Unwritten, Stoneground Bakery, Dachshund Coffee, Mercato e Cucina, Bistro Meme
- Retail therapy
- Gladesville shops has everything you'll need for your stay. Hunters Hill (10 min walk) and Balmain/Rozelle (5 min drive) have great clothing/gift shops. Two major shopping centres and the Sydney CBD are all within a 15 minute drive
- Bit of culture
- Catch a ferry from our local ferry whart to the Sydney Opera House or Museum of Contemporary Art
- Walks in the park
- Our local neighbourhood park is less than 5 minutes walk and has kids play equipment. A large park where you can feed the ducks is a 10 minute walk.
- Spot of exercise
- The area is great for cycling and running and an Olympic quality aquatic centre is 5 minutes away. The 'Bay Run' is a 7km scenic and pram/bike friendly walk only a short drive from our house.
- Day tripping
- Blue Mountains (1.5 hour drive), spend the day people watching and lazing on Bondi Beach, Palm Beach (1 hour drive), pristine beaches of the South Coast, Newcastle is a fun coastal town with excellent beaches (2 hour drive), Blue Mountains... so many exquisite places to experience
You may also like
We are looking to swap in Italy with our Art Deco beach apartment, an 18 min iconic ferry ride to Sydney CBD, and yet a world from care. Footsteps from...
Our home is set on rural achres, only moments from Central Coast Beaches. It is a newly renovated home in a quiet spot that has plenty of room and equipment...