We are looking for a swap in New York in late October to mid November. Swap can be taken at any time. Our 3 bedroom apartment is on the 10th floor of the...
Stroll to the Beach
Stroll to the Beach
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home has been built with Love , by my husband who is a builder.
It is nestled among Peppermint trees about 150 meters to a beautiful swimming beach , with a great cafe .
The house has ample space and is very well maintained . There is plenty of room for parking .
Well known Wineries are located just minutes away by car .
Exploring the south west is very accessible from my house . You won't be disappointed . .
- Vacation Home
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- Wr are a couple with 2 children aged 13 and 15
- Mark is a builder and Angie has her own fashion wholesale business
- We love our holiday home !!
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- The Common is a popular restaurant and bar at the end of the street. Also Seagarden is very popular for day and night eating
- Cool bars
- The common is located at 5 minute walk away . In Margaret River is Winos , and Morries
- Cozy cafés
- The White Elephant cafe is a 10 minute walk away and ideally located right in the beach .
- Retail therapy
- The whole main street of Margaret River ... And Dunsborough
- Bit of culture
- Wineries ( chocolate and cheese factories ) and Bush Tucker tours
- Walks in the park
- Cape to Cape walks. Caving at Jewel and Lake cave.
- Spot of exercise
- Surfing. Canoeing , stand up Paddleboarding , horse riding..
- Day tripping
- Yallingyup ,Dunsborough , Augusta , Winery hopping ...
You may also like
Situated in Exmouth on the stunning Ningaloo Reef of Western Australia this gorgeous and comfortable villa has 3 bedrooms and 2 Bathroom and sleeps 7 people,...
Our wonderful home was built 2 years ago to capture the sun to the front and the wetlands to the rear. Set in a leafy, small suburb 14km to central Perth and...