About our home
Our stunning beach house is 6 years old. Stainless steel kitchen, dining, media, lounge, office, garden room, 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 balconies, to view the ocean. Modern easy to look after flooring throughout. Walking distance to world class surf break, Currumbin Alley and beach break directly in front. One block to local Restrants with selection of international cusines. One of Australias largest supermarket chains also only 1 block away.
- Main home
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- Cool bars
- PABLO PABLO TAPAS BAR
- Cozy cafés
- MY GIDDY AUNTY AND SEVERAL OTHERS IN THE AREA
- Retail therapy
- 15 MIN DRIVE TO A LARGE SHOPPING COMPLEX
- Bit of culture
- CURRUMBIN WILDLIFE SANCTUARY, SURF MUSUEM
- Walks in the park
- CURRUMBIN ALLEY
- Spot of exercise
- WALKING DISTANCE TO GYMS, SWIMMING, SURFING PADDLE BOARDING, SCENIC WALKS
- Day tripping
- NORTHERN NSW, TAMBORINE MOUNTAIN IN THE HINTERLAND, NORTHERN END OF THE GOLD COAST, SANCTUARY COVE
2 6 3
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Member since:
3 things about us
- Ken is a Financial Planner and currently works from home. Colleen is semi-retired after a career working with the Australian Government and spending 11 years in sales and marketing at a large Gold Coast gym.
- Ken is an avid surfer, likes to surf most days, also attends Yoga Classes at our local Yoga Studio. Colleen attends the gym most week days and we both enjoy Stand Up Paddleboarding in one of our beautiful estuaries. We also walk our German Shepherd/Kelpie dog named India daily.
- We love the design of our house and also the amazing relaxed lifestyle thtat comes with living in this beautiful location. Our house is a relection of our travels.
- Our dream destinations
- United States