Our stunning beach house is situated in the heart of Mermaid Beach on the Gold Coast in Queensland. It is a short 50m walk to the beautiful, white sandy,...
Lovely family home
Lovely family home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
We have a lovely family home ready for you to enjoy. It has a large living area, newly renovated kitchen and you can relax in the undercover outdoor entertainment area overlooking the inground pool.
We live close to the city of Cairns - gateway to the Barrier Reef and world heritage listed rainforest.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
More about us
- We are a family with 3 children
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Head into the Esplande and walk along for all the hotspots - from locally caught seafood to Turkish to Indian - it has it all in such a lovely location.
- Cool bars
- The city offers a range from the local pubs to the chic Salt House overlooking the Esplande.
- Cozy cafés
- Grafton St in the city has a host of cafes like Paleo Cafe.
- Retail therapy
- Cairns offers 3 shopping centres and a main city area with trading 7 days per week.
- Bit of culture
- Tjabukai Aboriginal experience
- Walks in the park
- lots of lovely walks in the rainforest. At a beach 1 hours drive away you can walk out to the reef at low tide.
- Spot of exercise
- Climb the pyramid - a pyramid shape mountain 5 mins away
- Day tripping
- Too many to name - 2 hours south to beautiful Mission Beach. 2 hours north to famous Port Douglas and Daintree Rainforest. 1 hour west to Atherton Tablelands with stunning volcanic creator lakes. Trips to Green Island or the outer barrier reef depart Cairns and Port daily.