Our lovely contemporary home is light and airy, is set on a 750 m2 established property and has been recently renovated to a high standard. It includes: 4...
3 Bedroom Home
3 Bedroom Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Large house with heating/air conditioning.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- Couple in 50's
- Colin retired. Lyn part time
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- There are many award winning wineries in the Yarra Valley with excellent restaurants. We recommend Bella Vedere, Innocent Bystander, Mount Rael, Tokar's and De Bortoli.
- Cool bars
- Healesville has 3 hotels and several bars incluing several that have excellent live music on a regular basis. We suggest the Grind 'n' Groove and Healesville Hotel.
- Cozy cafés
- You will be spoilt for choice. Start with Healesville Harvest, Essenza and Wattleseed in the main street
- Retail therapy
- The town of Healesville has many funky shops and antique stores, several local markets, including art and craft and weekly organic farmers market.
- Bit of culture
- Wineries - Boutique and Large. TarraWarra Museum of Art is a stunning art gallery. There are lots of local artists studios to visit as well as art and craft markets, organic farmers market and trash and treasure type markets.
- Walks in the park
- Nearby Badgers Weir Picnic Ground and Maroondah Dam are great for relaxing or picnicing under the tall trees and observing the brightly coloured birdlife.
- Spot of exercise
- Bushwalking, rail and bike trails, national parks, nearby snowfields, mountain climbs and the Dandenong Ranges. 18 hole golf courses nearby.
- Day tripping
- Healesville Sanctuary Zoo is internationally renowned. Melbourne is but an hour away. Mornington Peninsula or Great Ocean Road (2 days). Phillip Island to visit the Koalas and Fairy Penguins.
You may also like
Our apartment is very well connected with the CBD - trains (metro) leave every 5 minutes during the day (every ~20 mins late evenings) and it takes 15...
This apartment is only a year old, the building is by one of Melbourne's leading architects, from level 52 you can see all of Melbourne, the building has a...