4 bedroom beautiful family house with great living areas and two ocean view terraces on fashionable Bower Street. Best location in Manly between Manly beach...
Comfortable family home
Comfortable family home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 baths
About our home
Our terrific family home is comfortable and inviting and provides an easy lifestyle. Situated within a quiet cul de sac, this location provides the perfect place to relax or take an easy stroll to the village shops. Centrally located between Sydney and Wollongong you are able to take advantage of this convenient location. Within a 5 minute car drive to Stanwell Park Beach and the Grand Pacific Drive, you will enjoy some of the best coastline views in Australia or you can head North, to the City of Sydney, just a 50 minute train ride away.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
More about us
- We are a couple with a boy, Hunter who is 12 years old.
- Joanne is a Real Estate Agent and Terry works for himself in Telecommunications.
- We love traveling as a family and exploring new countries.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Red nectar
- Cozy cafés
- R and R cafe, Bad Influence and The Rusty Wall
- Retail therapy
- Honey and Oats in Helensburgh and there are many other beautiful boutiques along the Coast Road.
- Bit of culture
- All the art galleries and artists trails along the Coast road to Wollongong
- Walks in the park
- We are surrounded by various National parks including the Roral Natioanl Park, which is one of the oldest National parks in the world.
- Spot of exercise
- We have sporting fields, where soccer, rugby league, tennis are played. There is also a local swimming pool, which is free.
- Day tripping
- We are only 50 minutes, by train to Sydney, 30 minutes to Wollongong and an hour to Kiama. We have some of the most pictueques coastline in Australia, just 5 minutes to the South and Stanwell Park beach.
You may also like
Our bright, elegant 1920s apartment in a sought after suburb was completely renovated five years ago. It has views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House...
We have a charming 1930s cottage in the beautiful Manly suburb of Balgowlah. Everything is up to date and brand new. It sits on a lovely leafy garden with a...