About our home
Our stunning home was built in late 2010. Located in one of Adelaide's finest neighbourhoods, Hyde Park.
Short walk to cafes, restaurants. 5 mins drive to CBD.
20 mins drive to both Adelaide Hills and beaches.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- Adelaide is renowned for its great food- some of our faves are Melt, The Pot, Parisis, Ruby Red Flamingo, Estia at Henley Square, China Town,
- Cool bars
- The Collins, The Cremorne, The Bath, The Ed,
- Cozy cafés
- Gingers, Bar 9, Troppo's, Nutrition Republic,
- Retail therapy
- Boutique shopping strip in Hyde Park- is located 5 mins walk,
- Bit of culture
- Every Feb-March in Adelaide hosts the Fringe Festival. By far the best time of year to see many shows, comedy, the arts, the city comes alive, and brings people from all over the world.
- Walks in the park
- Botanic Gardens, the Adelaide CBD is surrounded by parklands, parks are located in every suburb.
- Spot of exercise
- Inner Strength Pilates, Good life Gym, Free excercise.
- Day tripping
- Spend the day at Henley Beach- only 20 mins drive- beach suburb with great cafes and dessert bars, South Australian pristine beaches, Drive to Adelaide Hills for a lush green hills experience for a beautiful lunch at one of many organic cafes, Barossa Valley famous local wine tasting tours and food, Victor Harbor beach town, McLaren Vale wine region.
3 5 3
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Member since:
3 things about us
- We're a married couple without kids.
- Zaik is a kitesurfer who owns a fast food restaurant and Deanna is a professional organiser & stylist.
- We love the beach, to travel, design- and our house reflects our earthy, casual and modern tastes.
- Our dream destinations
- United States
- Our ideal times
- 31 January - 20 March