Our house was designed in an wooden alpine style with raked ceilings in the living kitchen area. There is a private fenced back yard with a huge Elm Tree to...
Gorgeous Old Timer
Gorgeous Old Timer
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home is heritage listed. It was built in the 1860's but has had a thorough transformation while still keeping some of it's gorgeous original features eg 14 foot ceilings/ extra large bedrooms and ornate fireplaces in the 4 original rooms at the front of the house. We have 3 bedrooms ( master with ensuite ) 2nd family bathroom, 2 living areas and a fabulous kitchen that over looks our family room. The yard is large and fully equipped for the kids with cubby house/ sandpit/ basketball ring etc. We have a outdoor setting for 8 with a BBQ and gas heater.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
More about us
- My husband David is in the finance game and I am a sales manager for a hair care company
- 2 gorgeous daughters 6 &7 who love to travel
- We have a passion for Art and love the beach. Our home is our sanctuary and we would treat yours with the same love and respect that we do our own
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- St Katherines, Little boy blue, Ocha
- Cool bars
- Bouzy rouge, Hub Cap, The bridge
- Cozy cafés
- Fred YOUNGS, Ora, Via Verona
- Retail therapy
- Chapel street, Bridge road, Burke road
- Bit of culture
- Melbourne museum, MCG, Queen Vic Market, Lygon street
- Walks in the park
- The Royal botanical gardens, fiztroy garens
- Spot of exercise
- Walk or ride one of the many paths along the yarra river at the end of the street. Golf/ tennis/ swim all within 5 mins of home.
- Day tripping
- Mornington peninsula famous for it's beaches / food and wineries is less than 1 hours drive away
You may also like
We have a 2-3 bedroom Edwardian house in Elsternwick, Melbourne, Australia. It's in a quiet street close to the city (15 minutes by train) and bay beaches,...
Our lovely contemporary home is light and airy, is set on a 750 m2 established property and has been recently renovated to a high standard. It includes: 4...