Our home is in Paddington which is close to the City, Centennial Park,the harbour, beaches and a vibrant cafe/art gallery/restaurant scene. The house is...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
15 minutes from airport, 150 metres to beach, walking distance to restaurants. 30 minutes from the Gold Coast theme parks and 1 hour Australian rain forests. We live in a tropical climate in a village type atmosphere but close to restaurants, shopping etc. We are 1 and a half hours from Brisbane and 1 hour flight to Sydney. We have bicycles (kids ones too) and a cycling track hugging the beach
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are a retired couple
- Morris was an Accountant with his own practice and Wendy was a business owner
- We enjoy living by the beach in a semi tropical climate and our home reflects this by the large outdoor living area
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Walking distance to cafes and restaurant
- Retail therapy
- Local shopping centre 2 mins away, and major shopping centre 10 mins away. Half hour drive to Gold Coast and many shops and Theme Parks
- Bit of culture
- Murrwillumbah Art Gallery and cafe very popular
- Walks in the park
- We have a park a street away
- Spot of exercise
- We belong to a Rec Club with gym, swimming pool and tennis courts, 5 mins drive away
- Day tripping
- Famous Byron Bay is 30 minutes drive south and The Gold Coast is 30 minutes drive north.
You may also like
Indulge in an artist resort style vacation in a home on an private acre with a 12.5m heated pool and spa that seats 10 or the private indoor spa. This home...
Our beautiful home was completed renovated in 2015. It features: Large open plan living area, opening out to a large north facing courtyard. Separate TV...