We live in a modern townhouse in beautiful Bronte, one of Sydney's Eastern city beaches. 10 minute walk to Bronte beach (or 1 min drive), with a stunning...
Stunning contemporary beachside home
Stunning contemporary beachside home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 baths
About our home
This beautiful 4 bedroom/ 3 bathroom architecturally designed home is located in the exclusive Salt development in the beachside town of Kingscliff.
Some of the great features of this stylish residence include a large open living, kitchen and dining area with a cathedral ceiling, large double bedrooms, an abundance of natural light throughout, separate family room, office, rumpus/kids room, in ground pool, large balcony off master suite and an automatic gate and video intercom system.
Our home would be an ideal holiday destination for anyone - retirees looking to relax by the beach, couples wanting a fun filled vacation close to the action of the Gold Coast or active families. We have cots available, a kids rumpus room, a great kids playground in the front yard as well safe bike tracks only a few houses away (5 minutes walk from large playground area by the beach and small indoor play-center at the Salt Surf Club).
We are located less than 100m from the beach and popular walking tracks and just a short walk to town where you can find a variety of cafes, shops and surf clubs.
Close to many great tourist spots in Queensland and New South Wales including the Gold Coast, theme parks (Dreamworld, Seaworld, Movieworld and Wet & Wild), great restaurants and nightlife, world-class beaches and championship golf courses (including Jack Nicklaus and Greg Norman designed courses), popular Byron Bay and conveniently situated 20 minutes from Gold Coast International Airport.
Whether you want to relax at the beach, enjoy outdoor sports or visit the popular tourist attractions - our beachside location has it all.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
More about us
- We are a married couple with two young children
- Peter is an entrepreneur who runs a number of online businesses and Melanie is a Marketing Manager
- We love travelling, good food and wine, the beach, outdoor activities with our children and new experiences
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Spice Den, Fins, Bellini, Season, Allure (Currumbin, 15 minute drive), Bellakai (Coolangatta, 20 minute drive), Red Hot Thai
- Cool bars
- Babalou, Saltbar, many great bars in Byron Bay (45 minutes), Broadbeach (35 minute drive)
- Cozy cafés
- Kettles On, Choux Box, La Mar Cafe & Bar, Mockingbird
- Retail therapy
- Local Markets (Kingscliff, Pottsville, Brunswick Heads), Byron Bay, Robina Shopping Town 35 minute drive (5 department stores, 350 specialty stores, cinema complex)
- Bit of culture
- Byron Bay, Bangalow, markets,
- Walks in the park
- Beach track up to Salt or into town along creek (at the end of our street)
- Spot of exercise
- Stand-up paddleboarding or snorkelling at Cudgen Creek, surfing, biking on beach track, scenic walk into town
- Day tripping
- Gold Coast (theme parks, Broadbeach), Byron Bay - shopping, hot air ballooning/skydiving/scubadiving, lighthouse walk, Tamborine Mountain (views of Gold Coast, glow worm caves, village atmosphere), Wategos Beach, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctury, spend time at Spa at Salt dayspa
You may also like
CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE FOR RENTALS. Rate is dependent on length of stay and time of year. The short stay rate is quoted. Please inquire for an accurate...
Perfect Manly holiday house! Our three bedroom sunny family home is nestled in Fairlight, the most desirable suburb in Sydney..perfectly located, ten minutes...