Located in Labrador on the Northern Gold Coast, this apartment has a huge terrace overlooking the white sands and blue hues of the spectacular Broadwater. ...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 baths
About our home
The house is 20 years old, it has been renovated,a mixture of country cottage charm with a touch of Bali landscaping around beautiful pool.
It is open and bright. Bus stop down the road,2 buses an hour to venture to every part of the Gold Coast.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- Love good food, wine ,experiencing different cultures.
- Swimming,walking,cooking,Yoga,historical sights,
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Tedder avenue Main Beach, Chirn park, Harbour town,Southport
- Cool bars
- Main beach,Tedder Ave,Chirn park.
- Cozy cafés
- Retail therapy
- Harbout town,Sothport, Surfers Paradise
- Bit of culture
- Theme parks/Markets
- Walks in the park
- Spot of exercise
- Broadwater /The esplanade
- Day tripping
- Brisbane- Mt tamborine-Byron bay
You may also like
We have a lovely two bedroom apartment in Main Beach on the Gold Coast. We are one block from the ocean and a patrolled beach and half a block from Tedder...
This classic 'Queenslander' heritage style home was completely rebuilt with modern fitout in 2008 to suit our family of 5. Our home features 2 stories, 5...