“Michael and Heather have an outstanding, stylish, secure, very big apartment with everything you need. Everything was completely spotless!!! The central location makes everywhere on the coast an accessible visiting spot. The nearby restaurants are excellent as is the fresh fish shop at the end of Marine Parade. It was very easy communicating with both Michael and Heather and we have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who wants a stint on the fabulous Gold Coast - one of Australia's more desired holiday places!! ”
Immaculate apartment close to everything!
Immaculate apartment close to everything!
Heather & Michael
This is a super-member. They're experienced home swappers or the fastest responders.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Our other home
These links display additional photos and reviews on our home and our capacity to care for your home.
Our stunning home, in a residents only high-rise, is immaculately presented and has a helpful resident manager who maintains the resort facilities to an impeccable standard. We are only minutes away from several major shopping centres, beaches, hospitals and the many theme parks and exciting entertainment venues that the Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise has to offer. Two major airports (Coolangatta 35 minutes and Brisbane 1 hour) are easily accessible by public transport. Enjoy the vistas from any of the three balconies including views to the water.
Available for POINTS swaps and long term swaps in Australia and overseas. We have done over a dozen highly successful swaps which have been negotiated via other websites.
Our apartment is 276 square metres (3,000 sq. ft.) including the 34sqm (370 sq. ft.) Florida Room and 20 sqm (215 sq. ft.) front verandah (with weather proof shutters) which we use as the dining room. There are also 2 bicycles, a set of golf clubs, snorkel gear and surf boards to use. We also swap a 5 year old Mazda 2. It's a 5 door sedan and runs on the smell of an oily rag! There's a photo there somewhere.
We will treat your home with utmost care and respect, and we expect the same in return! We like to think of ourselves as "domestic gods"...when you arrive at our home you'll see why.
We're open to swapping anywhere in the world, at any time. The Gold Coast is never cold (Winter is 13-24 degrees celsius) so don't be afraid to visit in the northern hemisphere summer...you won't freeze. We look forward to hearing from any interested "swappers".
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- Disabled access
- No pets
More about us
- Heather, 54 and Michael, 53 are retired school teachers who love art, beauty and the finer things in life.
- Heather will write a review if you complete a swap.
- We will do everything we can to help you enjoy the swapping experience.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- The Lazy Lobster - has great seafood at reasonable prices and Harley's Seafood - perfect fish and chips, and don't forget Charis Seafood - all are only a 5 minute walk up the Broadwater.
- Cool bars
- The Grand Hotel is a hit with locals and visitors alike. A five minute walk away.
- Cozy cafés
- Too many to mention.
- Retail therapy
- Australia Fair, Harbourtown, Surfers Paradise and Runaway Bay shopping centres are all within 5km.
- Walks in the park
- Len Fox park is at your doorstep.
- Spot of exercise
- Swimming in our 20 metre pool is a must...or swim at the beach....the choice is yours.
- Day tripping
- You name it, we've got it. Whale watching, trips to North and South Stradbroke Islands are all great outings. MovieWorld, SeaWorld, Wet 'n' Wild and DreamWorld are all only a short drive or bus trip away.
You may also like
The Gold Coast is one of Australia's most popular holiday destinations defined by its spectacular beaches and weather, water sports, rainforest hinterland,...
Open plan with fireplace and big Deck with views to the Gold Coast.20 minutes to the Rain Forest of Springbrook World Heritage National Park. Two bedrooms...
Recently renovated modern apartment with 360 views of coast just above best surfing beach where roxy and quicksilver pro held