Our large family home is high up overlooking the ocean in beautiful Lennox Head, we are just a short 20 min drive to local delights such as Byron Bay,...
Large modern family home
Large modern family home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 baths
About our home
Our home is modern contemporary with a wonderful outlook of the Kiewa Valley and viewing snow capped Mount Bogong for several months of the year.. We are situated in a very social and family orientated court, safe area 10 minutes from everything (by car) great walking/bike paths 2 minutes. We have a great outdoor entertainment area and low maintenance garden. Downstairs has it's own private bathroom and kitchenette, double lock up garage.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- Mum of three wonderful, almost adult children... one at home, one at University and one married, it's almost my time...
- I do bookkeeping for a very successful Electrical Contractor and thoroughly enjoy it..
- My Kids refer to this as my SKI holiday (Spend Kids Inheritance) it's ok they know i have a passion for travel, Italy inparticular and they totally support me..
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Border Wineroom, We offer a great range of restaurants, Italian, Indian, Chinese, Modern Australian etc
- Cool bars
- Bended Elbow (upstairs), Zed Bar, Q Manhattan
- Cozy cafés
- Gossips, Q Manhattan,
- Retail therapy
- Country Labels, Complete lady, Classi LCollections
- Bit of culture
- Albury Wodonga Cultural Centre, Art Gallery, Railway Station longest platform in the southern hemisphere
- Walks in the park
- Botanical Gardens, Norieul Park, paddle Steamer on the river
- Spot of exercise
- Anytime fitness
- Day tripping
- Wineries within 1/2 hour, Gold mining town within 1 hour, snowfields within 11/2 hours. Albury offers loads of day trips also farmers market each Saturday on the causeway. Ride into town Sunday morning and have brunch at one of our lovely cafes..
You may also like
They gorgeous house is tucked away in a quiet, relaxing location in Byron Bay, yet only a stone's throw away from the vibe and beaches Byron has to offer....
Recently renovated and extended home with lovely escarpment and sea views, only a 5 minute drive to some of the best surf beaches in our area. Our property...