Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Our house is a comfortable family home with garden in the lively suburb of Leichhardt. This is a very leafy area bursting with cafes and restaurants very close to the centre of Sydney. Given the size of this city we are strategically located so we can ride our bicycles into town (20/30 minutes) and drive to the glorious beaches scattered around the eastern suburbs (20 minutes by car).
A queen size bed, bunk beds + cot for the kids it is a humble but comfortable place to stay.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- from the 10 dollar chinese to the extravagant dinner looking at the Opera House
- Cozy cafés
- Bit of culture
- Art Gallery of New South Wales, Museum of Contemporary Art, Museum of Sydney
- Walks in the park
- Callan park, Cooks river walk, Royal Botanic Gardens,
- Spot of exercise
- go for a jog on iron cove bay overlooking the famous sydney harbour
- Day tripping
- city beaches, blue mountains, hunter valley
You may also like
Our beautiful art deco, ground floor apartment is situated at the top of the Balmoral slopes just 800m from Balmoral beach and 700m from the more secluded...
Our lovely , private , comfortable,modern home in in a secluded spot overlooking the Australian Bush,It is only 6 years old, has ducted air conditioning...