Our bright and modern home, is situated less than 1km to the beach and less than 5 minutes drive to the gorgeous township of Lennox Head, with it's world...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
My trendy townhouse is a holiday home with 2 bedrooms upstairs set up with a queen bed in the main and two single beds in the second. Both bedrooms have a separate balcony so you can relax in the sun or the shade. Down stairs is the kitchen, dining and ample living area plus an extra toilet. There is a garage for parking and a private outside area for alfresco dining or just taking it easy with a cool drink at the end of busy day.
You can park the car and not need to drive anywhere. The home is within an easy five minute stroll to the local shopping strip with restaurants of every type, trendy alfresco cafes, Lennox Pub with regular live music and good pub grub, supermarket, post office, hairdressers, boutique clothing and the list goes on.
It is in an ideal location situated just 200m from internationally famous surf beach. You can also snorkel or soak up the sun with over 7kms of sandy shores. The village shops are approx 150m and include cafes where you can enjoy some of the best coffee in the world, restaurants, retail stores and local food shops and supermarkets.
ABOUT LENNOX HEAD:
This quiet, coastal village attracts visitors who love to relax and enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the area. Surfers know the beach well for its internationally famous right-hand point break, and many make the pilgrimage to surf the local waves.
Visit Lake Ainsworth on the northern edge of Lennox Head’s main village and admire the distinctive blue-brown waters caused by the surrounding tea trees. Many people like to paddle board or sail here. It is also a great spot for the little ones to play by the water's edge. Take in the panoramic views of nearby Seven Mile Beach, pack a picnic and laze by the water, or play sports on the soft sand.
From May to October, Lennox Head is an excellent spot to watch the migratory humpback whales pass close to shore. Nearby, Bangalow, Brunswick Heads and Byron Bay are also well worth a visit.
Things to do:
Swim at Lennox Head Beach
Kayak along Lake Ainsworth
Watch the surfers from Pat Morton Lookout
Join a guided tour of Lennox Head
Watch or take hang gliding lessons at Pat Morton Lookout
This is a great place to holiday and I'm happy to provide you with more information if you have any questions.
I will be travelling to the UK and Europe in December 2016. Ideally I'm looking for about 10 days in London prior to Christmas then perhaps somewhere for a white Christmas or Scotland for the Christmas week holidays. in Europe for the Christmas - New Year holidays.
2017 I'm open to suggestions anywhere.
- Vacation Home
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- I am a single retired business person passionate about travel
- Now that I am retired I want to enjoy every day doing things I love
- I would love to continue finding new places to visit, sometimes travelling on my own sometimes with a friend
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Mexican, Indian, seafood, Thai, Chinese, organic and then some
- Cool bars
- Lennox Hotel and Bar, Shorty's Bar and Restaurant
- Cozy cafés
- Trendy cafes abound whether for just a coffee or a variety of delicious snacks and meals for all tastes
- Retail therapy
- Boutique stores catering for the beach set, vintage or modern trendy.
- Bit of culture
- A fav of mine is Murwillumbah Art Centre featuring Margaret Ollie tribute, local artists
- Walks in the park
- Coastal walks and cycle ways with panoramic views of the picturesque coastline
- Spot of exercise
- Coastal walks, hang gliding, surfing, swimming, cycling, canoeing, kayaking
- Day tripping
- Byron Bay, Bangalow, hinterland drives for amazing views, flora and fauna, restaurants, National Parks
You may also like
our townhouse is 16 years old , its modern , private and bright and modern .its incredibly easy to clean and we have a pool guy who cleans the pool ( which...
Our beach house is located 15 minutes south of Byron Bay in the family friendly village of Lennox Head. Enjoy the daily ritual of watching the sun rise over...