Our large family home is high up overlooking the ocean in beautiful Lennox Head, we are just a short 20 min drive to local delights such as Byron Bay,...
Our home the Love Temple
Our home the Love Temple
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 baths
About our home
We are situated in the stunning Australian Blue Mountains. We live in Leura a quant little town within 20 min. Walk, 10 min. Bike ride, or 2 min. Drive from our cedar home in the bush land of Australia. We live on a quite street with friendly neighbors. We have herb garden and veggie patch going. Our home has beautiful decor with an alternative comfy cottage feel. Faulted beamed ceilings in main room, dinning, and kitchen. Our other rooms are large with high ceilings. Our home has wood floors with rugs throughout. We have a separate room attached to the house with laundry/bath. We have two verandas front and back of home. Great to sit and watch the stunning array of bird life and nature. We also have a variety of small to large instruments to play for music lovers!
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are a married couple with twin girls Lakoda and Kalila. They are under a year old.
- I am a Massage Therapist and Transpersonal Coach. My husband Cairo is a Teacher at a local alternative school. He teaches drama, social studies, culture and society and mindfulness . We both do couples coaching individuals and workshops.
- We love traveling and out home decor represents a lot of the places we have been.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Red Door Cafe, Lilly Pad Cafe, The Garage Restaurant, Zest Restaurant,
- Cozy cafés
- Red Door Cafe, Lilly Pad Cafe, Zest.
- Retail therapy
- A lot of choices in local towns.
- Bit of culture
- Blue Mountains cultural centre Katoomba.
- Walks in the park
- Countless hikes, walks, rock climbing, swimming holes, and waterfalls.
- Spot of exercise
- Katoomba Aquatic Centre
- Day tripping
- Leura, Katoomba, Wentworthfalls, and Blackheath are all great stops for food,coffee, shopping, and out door hikes and walks. Beautiful views of the mountains close to town centers
You may also like
Our home is positioned in a fabulous area where we can walk to the local shopping centre, golf course and be within easy reach of Lighthouse Beach. Living...
Three bedroom family home available for house swap. Kid friendly, the second bedroom is set up as a spare room and office with queen bed and the third...