The world heritage listed Blue Mountains are renowned for their dramatic scenery and geology, beautiful gardens and domestic architecture, quaint villages...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 2 baths
About our home
My home, which has recently been painted throughout, is light, fresh and uncluttered - a queen-size bed in main room and a large single bed in the other. Lounge room has a large 116cm television. Sun room at front and another sitting room with slow combustion heater. At the back is a covered courtyard which leads to a small grassy backyard.
My home is in the world heritage Blue Mountains National Park with wonderful escarpments, lookouts, caves and amazing bush walking.
- Main home
- No pets
More about us
- I am a 60 yr. old lady who might travel with either my adult daughter, sister or friend
- My interests are pottery, painting, photography, bush walking and reading.
Where is it?
- Bit of culture
- There is a wonderful cultural centre in Katoomba which is 36 minutes away.
- Spot of exercise
- Many, many bush walks in the Blue Mountains.
- Day tripping
- A drive to Sydney is only 2 hours away with all the amazing beaches, shopping, etc. Also, to the west of the Blue Mountains you can drive to the wine producing areas of Mudgee, Orange and Bathurst. The Jenolean Caves in the Blue Mountains are a must. There are over 100 caves with 16 of them open to the public.
You may also like
We have a beautiful full brick 4 bedroom home in a leafy suburb of Sydney called St Ives. There are 4 bedrooms - currently configured as three doubles and a...
Just over an hour north of Sydney, located right on Killcare Beach - our 3 storey 885sqm home features stunning 180 degree views from every room and direct...