Our home is set on 4 acres in a quiet location, being surrounded by public open space, a vineyard and Peppermint / Jarrah trees. The house has an open plan...
A large family home
A large family home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 baths
About our home
Our beautiful family home is located in pristine wilderness on the south coast of Western Australia. Located mid way between Albany and Denmark, this 24 acre property adjoins the coastal reserve, the Mundabiddi bike trail and the Bibbulmun walking track. Walk to secluded beaches, pick fresh fruit from the trees and enjoy paradise.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We're a family with 4 adult children aged 17 - 22
- Jude is a musician and Charlie a designer/builder
- We love our owner built home and it's wilderness setting next to Lowlands Beach. Also it's position between the towns of Albany and Denmark.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- In Denmark Mrs Jones Cafe, The Lake House, Forest Hill Winery, Willoughby Winery.
- Cool bars
- In Albany Liberte, The White Star, The Three Anchors, The Earl of Spencer and the Rats Bar are all worth a visit. Also the award wining Albany Distillerary. In Denmark The Boston
- Cozy cafés
- Cosy Corner Cafe by the beach 10 minutes away. Bush Foods Cafe high in the hills 5 minutes drive.
- Retail therapy
- Arty Denmark has quirky little shops and cafes. Larger Albany a more urban touch but don't miss their Farmes Market on Saturday morning and The Boatshed Markets on Sunday morning.
- Bit of culture
- Don't miss Denmark Markets in January. Also their great wineries featuring top local music on weekends. Regional centre Albany features wonderful show at the Albany Entertainment Centre beside the majestic Princess Royal Harbour..
- Walks in the park
- Beautiful walk from our house to secluded beach. Property adjoins renowned Bibbulmun Track that runs from Albany to Perth.
- Spot of exercise
- The South Coast is famous for its prisinte beaches and great surfing. Fishing is also a popular activity. The Mundabiddi Mountain Bike Trail runs past the property and runs from Albany to Perth. Further afield the Stirling Ranges provide great climbing.
- Day tripping
- Greens Pool and Elephant Rocks past Denmark are spectacular. From Demark to Mt. Barker and the Porongurups enjoy world class wines and magnificent vistas.
You may also like
Hello. We are a retired couple who own a town House with double garage. Its a fantastic house close to the city and Freemantle, with easy access to public...
Our home is located in South Yunderup an hours drive from Perth City. Our back yard looks over the canals with plenty wildlife to watch as the days go by....