Our apartment is very well connected with the CBD - trains (metro) leave every 5 minutes during the day (every ~20 mins late evenings) and it takes 15...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Looking for a swap to England in mid September 2016!
Spring is a beautiful time to visit Melbourne.
Our home is a 12 year old duplex two-storey family home with large deck and veranda. All bedrooms feature double beds. Kitchen, separate dining, lounge, office, laundry and downstairs toilet. Trampoline and slide for the kids in the garden. Step outside the front door directly onto 10 acres of parkland with a magnificent Moreton Bay Figtree. Children's playground also in the parkland. 5 mins walk to local metro station. 15 mins walk to village shopping centre. A double lockup garage, 2 cars, of which one or both can be included in the swap.
Our location is perfect to easily access the beautiful Mornington Peninsula (50min by car) which offers stunning beaches, wineries & world class golf courses. We're an hours drive to the Dandenong Ranges, home of the famous Puffing Billy tourist railway. Grab a metro train (5min walk away) and within 1hr you're in the heart of Melbourne to explore everything the wonderful city has to offer!
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are a middle aged couple with one 11 year old son.
- Mark is a project manager and Sarah is a quality manager.
- We love travel, history, walking, food & wine!
Where is it?
- Retail therapy
- 20mins from major shopping mall.
- Walks in the park
- 5min walk to recreation grounds with lake, BBQ's, childrens play ground. 15mins from local Botanic Garden., including the unique Australian Garden.
- Day tripping
- Short drive to the gorgeous Dandenong Ranges & famous Puffing Billy Tourist Railway. 30mins drive to the stunning Mornington Peninsula with plenty of beaches & wineries to explore.
You may also like
The home over looks safety beach which is a lovely spot of a swim, a safe bathing beach, beaches run all the way to Portsea, Sorrento. The wonderful...
We have a very spacious 2 bed apartment in a fantastic neighbourhood in the inner East of Melbourne. Our apartment has a wondrous kitchen and dining area...